• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

droomph

weeb
Years
YOU HAD A CHANCE TEN YEARS BACK BUT YOU BLEW IT. anywho
You guys don't appear to be celebrating!

Psh celebrating we're way too cool for that.

Jelli is a mod? That's a perfectly valid reason to celebrate.
No, that's lame. The real reason to celebrate is that they've finally seen the light that Jelli is one of the best people to ever have lived.

Last edited:
Years
Or possibly a Victini.

Obligatory Obama/Pokemon gif:

Pokobama-1.gif

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Is anyone else feeling letdown about BW2? I mean, like, we're stuck in the long empty stretch where we know all the news and there can't possibly be any speculation and everyone is just talking about what they'll do when they DO get the games. Ugh. It was more fun when we had no idea about what would come out next, and being creative and stuff with speculation. Now it's just wait for the games to come out or get them in Japanese.

...Anyone else get it?

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Mmhmm, aside from people looking forward to it's release, there's not a whole lot left to talk about. However, it's only a few weeks until it's release, and then the fandom will explode again. xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3

I haven't looked up one thing about the sequels yet...I think it will be a lot more fun that way. Although I've preordered the game for a whole now, but I still don't have a DS! XD I better get to work on that. Lol

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've stayed the hell out of the B2W2 section for the most part, and I'm glad I have. As a result, I'm about 95% spoiler-free and I will get to experience everything as I go along :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've been spoiled, tons. Especially on Tumblr. But I'm still very excited about the release of the games. I even plan to preorder the game sometime this month once I'm all settled with college expenses and stuff. xD

Though I will lack a DS again. >_<

Years
Man when did I last post in this thread?

I was totally excited about B2/W2 but then my activity died down a little.

But you know, I'm planning on getting the games sometime at the end of the year cos I want to see why they got so much hype. And I will again play with my trusty Ice Blue DS Lite which has been in my possession ever since I got Pearl.

Hikari - B2/W2 Fan 4Ever! <3

Back