• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your current play times!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For those of you who are still playing Black & White, many of us spend a ton of time playing the game either by finishing up the storyline, trading/battling either online or offline, or just plain exploring Unova.

How much time have you logged in to your game? After playing through the main storyline, what have you been doing all that time?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Around 165 hours. :) I spent a lot of it dex filling, and then Lapras breeding! I still Lapras breed on even though I have White 2 because that's...just where I do it, haha.

Years
My current Black play time is 999:59.

I have been spending endless hours training Pokemon I had stored in the PC.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
about 90 hours, horray! But I spent most of that time using the masuda method to get shines. I also spent quite some time levelling up my in game team, doing anything i haven't done, and just about trying to finish the game.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
230 hours on Black and likely less than 50 hours on White. Black is my main game, ain't nothing changing that. I have boxes and boxes of RNG'd babies and Wifi'd goodies. I would have to spend wayy too much time moving them to White2. -_-

Years
Right now I'm just a shade under 50 hours on White. I still haven't had the game for that long, so this was actually a little longer than I expected to have played at this point.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
124:37, once addicted, B2W2 came out, less addicted, still plays, B2W2 = 200:19.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
344:11.

And you thought you were dedicated. I'm on a Pokédex Completion Mission™ and have spent lots of time in trading rooms, but I also spend time leveling every single Pokémon (still many to work on) and put lots of care into how I do it. I will be opening a breeding shoppe one day, perhaps, and cloned Heart Scales will become a main focal point, allowing any Egg Move combination that CAN be bred TO be bred. :)

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
At the moment:

301:22 in White. Just beat the E4 for the first time, poked around the newly opened routes a bit, opened up White Forest and that's about it. I take my time with Pokemon games, catching and leveling and evolving and training pretty much everything. At the moment, I'm just checking in long enough to tend to White Forest and otherwise not doing anything, since I started Black and I'm trying to get to Icirrus before the end of the month so I can do the winter-only stuff without having to wait until March. And...

13:53 in Black. Have one badge and I'm currently in the Dreamyard, catching a set of Synchronize Munnas to make it easier to catch other Pokemon of the natures I want. Then it's off to the second gym and Pinwheel Forest.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I have about twenty hours last time I checked on my Black Version. Got it only a couple weeks ago, and through the seventh gym. Not sure if I'll spend a lot of time post-main storyline or if I'll just move on to one of the sequels.

Years
Black
Time: 356:39
Pokedex: 648 caught
Darn the only one missing is Meloetta
Can anyone help!! :laugh:

Black 2: 52:52
Pokedex: 223 seen
Still a bit to go :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

106 hours or something around that, which is a little down on my average playtime of 125 hours. Anyway, that is not nearly as many as most of you guys :P

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
I have 268 hours on my White version, but only 137 on my Black. White was my first one of the two, so I obviously played that a lot more, but Black was more for my dex completion in Gen V (which I am still not done with...), while White was more for training pokemon for competitive battling.

Back