• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
The Nebula was growing and Growing and Jack was not tiring at all. But unfortunatly a Sableye called Hutch had followed Jack and was going to take him, Jack couldn't be powerfull, thought Hutch. So Hutch sneaked up behind the young Zorua and grabbed him. "AAAAAAH!" shouted Jack.
Jack was conjuring his illusion when a Sableye grabbed him and sunk his claws into him. His father had been right, the Claws stang like hell! The claws didn't go in deep, in fact it seemed as if the Sableye had short claws, but it did hurt. Hutch lifted Jack up into the air. Jack tried to use scratch but failed vainly. Jack was thrown into a tree and immideatly his Nebula vanished. Hutch was closing in, so ignoring the pain, Jack ran as fast as his paws would carry him.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
Years
jarchio thinking he reached jack lieing in the grass "jack" jarchio said grabing the pokemon "jack are you al-" he started until he noticed jack turning pink. tossing the pokemon he backed away "wheres the girl" the ditto growled "so its true, neoverse has recruited the dittos to." jarchio murmered. just then the pink mass jumped up and swallowed jarchio whole
"mMmmmhmm" jarchio cried for breath until he gave in to weak to move.
"ah so she's in her grandfathers dojo, how cute" the ditto laughed taking the form of jarchio. "N-No" jarchio said trying to move, but the ditto had sucked all his energy. laying there helplessly. jarchio watched as his doppleganger walked into the woods

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
BTW, Jarchio, Sunny and Silver are already away from the cottage in the woods. They've gone to Sunny's grandfather's dojo.

Buddy and the citizens of Poseida gasped as they heard a deep yowl and then the Nebula dessapeared. Nate knew at once what had happened and ran as fast as he could on four legs towards the forest.
When Nate got to the forest he saw a Lucario walking away, he thought at once that this Lucario was the one responsible (of course it was the Ditto in Jarchio's form) and attacked him with a hard-hitting Night Slash, revealing the Ditto's true form.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny was at the cabin alone and she wondered what had happened to Jack, Silver and Jarchio. She saw the nebula disapear and she got extremely worried so she headed out to search for them. She finally found a Zoarark next to a Ditto and was confused. She asked the Zoarark if he'd seen an Absol named Silver, a Lucario named Jarchio, and a Zoura named Jack. Then she saw the Ditto spit up Jarchio. She was extremely confused but really happy that he was sort of alright. "Where are the others?" Sunny asked both Zoarark and Jarchio.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Jack?! Jack is my son! where have you seen him?! And who is this scumbag that calls himself a Ditto?!" asked Nate furiously. It was clear to see he was frustrated "I don't know anything about an Absol or a Lucario, but i want my son back! He never mentioned you! who are you?!"

Jack was still running. That Sableye's claws had damaged him severely. finally he found a small gap inside a tree, like a den, and hid in it. Hoping that the Sableye wouldn't find him.

jarchio

Years
(srry what i ment was that the ditto swallowed me but when i was out of energy it let me go)

feeling as if he would die everything turned a bright white and jarchio saw a pure white pokemon which he reconized right away "b-but your d-" jarchio tryied to speak "SHHhh" the pokemon started "im only dead to this world, but in your heart i remain" she said staring intently at the locket
"open it" she said slowly jarchio opened sunny's locket and a whitish gold rock morphed into it suddenly filling him with power.... "wha-what is this" he stamered asking the ghostly pokemon "its a very rare rock, there are only 3 in exsistance" she stated.

suddenly he picked up the aura of the ditto, jack, and a sabeleye. "three in one" jarchio laughed "thank you" he said to the ghost that now dissapeared " EXTREMESPEED!!!"he yelled

10 minutes later he found a sabeleye scratching at a hole in a tree then heard a scream "JACK" he yelled as he created a bone and threw it at him knocking the sabeleye out cold.... "jack,JACK are you ok"he said reaching into the tree for jack.

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
1 HOUR LATER,
At Blissy,Blissy was walking around in circles worried "Oh i hope poor Sally is ok" Blissy's teeth started to chatter,"what if something bad happend to her or maby a friend picked her up ohhhhhh" Blissy stoped as she heard a chirp from the window,she went to it and saw a chatot the chatot axetentaly broke a window,"oops oh Blissy i have news!","What is it about Sally?",Chatot flew in and stood up on the table Blissy looked at the Chatot despratly,"Yes its about Sally she is injured and a gang of Houndoom and others picked her up nd took her away","Oh no my poor Sally ...... but how do you know this?" blissy steped forward in suspicion,"oh umm.... I was there yes i saw from the sky!","Hmm ok i must leave right now!"as blissy packed her bag with snacks a medical kit,rope and more,Meanwhile at Sally,In a dark cave in Filo Sally is fast asleep while the gang is staring at her,the skunktank spoke first "so what do we do with her?","i dunno you were the one who told me to take her,"well she was injured!","yeah so", as the boys kept fighting a small houndoure came up to them,"i know we can trainer her to be in the neoverse like us!","great idea sminkey now get out!"as the houndoom kicked away the houndoure Sally woke up,"Urrgg what... were....who....."sally shook her head "huh you!"
"yes me grab her" a hitmonlee and a hitmon chan slowly came out of the darkness with a evil smile one of them grabed Sally's tail and the other her grabed her body,"Let me go!",Sally turned her head not noticing what the Houndoom was saying as her turned around,She saw that the Hitmonchan's hand wasent far from her head so she used bite and quickly jamp out of her hand and turned ready to fight,"and as this mom","will you stop she is escaping!","oh what now"Houndoom turned around and saw Sally,"Now now Sally dear we dont want to hurt you just join the neo-verse and we will win the war!","id rather die","grr verry well i chalange you to a battle til death if i die you go if you die we will umm well we will see later,"if there is a later for you i accept your duel ...oww!"Sally looked down at her knee,"oh fine lets make it fair.. SKUNKTANK GET A PLASTER AND ORANE BERRY JUICE!","Ok"Sally was wimping as her woond started to hurt,"Done",houndoom took the plaster coverd in oran berry juce and put it around Sally's woond,"it might sting but you can fight now,"Lets go!"

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
( OOC Hey, everyone, GM Supervegeta here. First off, welcome to all of the new people who just recently joined. So far, you're fitting into the story pretty well, but don't get too comfortable in Poseida Village, because the story is going to move out of there eventually, this being a fast-paced Roleplay. Just letting everyone know. Also, to shinysweety, this isn't an order, but it is a request, can you change your font? :( It's hurting my eyes when I try to read it...That being said...)

Kent shook his head as he observed the Hitmonlee in his cell in Poseida Prison. He had seen him before, so he wasn't expecting an attack from him. He had seen previous cases of Pokemon who don't seem to be the type forcefully attacking.

Could this be some sort of Order of Neoverse trick?, Kent thought to himself. Even if it was so, he didn't have any way of stopping them. He would have to leave this Hitmonlee in the cell for now. He was too dangerous on the outside.

Kent sighed and walked out of the prison, observed the village around him. He came out just in time to hear a howl. Kent wondered where the rest of his Gold Tribe brothers and sisters were. Just then, he saw Dragonheart of the Gold Tribe drop in beside him and give him a report on the events happening around town, including what was going on with a few citizens in the surrounding area. Kent nodded as he listened, then wondered what his next course of action should be. He wondered if he would run into any of them around the village. Kent began walking around, nodding to Dragonheart as he took off.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm gonna stop after this, i'm tired.

Jack saw a hand reaching for him, luckily it belonged to a Lucario so it must've been Jarchio or Sunny. the Zorua doubted at first, then grabbed it. The hand lifted him up out of the hole. It was Jarchio! Jarchio could plainly see that Jack was hurt, he even had a few Sableye claws stuck inside him. The injuries were located on the left and right sides of Jack's body. Jack felt very weak, his legs could hardly sustain him. He felt dizzy and could've sworn he saw two Jarchios. Then he looked over at his wounds, blood glittering in the sun. Unable to sustain the pain he fainted.

jarchio

Years
"crap, CRAP" jarchio yelled then someting hit him. it was an aura he'd never sensed it before but it had jacks aura around him. "could this be one of his parents" jarchio thought running through the woods carrying the bloody zorua.
reaching a clearing jarchio saw sunny talking to another pokemon. "ARE YOU JACK FATHER" he asked the pokemon "what the hell happened!" the pokemon asked
jarchio handed him jack and said "sabeleye"
"jack" nate said
"i mended the wounds as best to my ability but they wont hold" jarchio spoke sorrowfuly
as jarchio watched nate take his son to the pokemon center he relized that he never gave sunny's locket back.
" oh!" jarchio said reaching into his field sachel to grab the locket but a picture was stuck in one of the chains and fell out of his sachel. jarchio only noticed when sunny saw it on the ground. quickly jarchio picked it up and as he placed it carefully back into his sachel a tear rolled out of his eyes.

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
So after Q was knocked down, he got right up, using psycho cut on the Rhydon, then smashing it with close combat. Soon, the Rhydon fell and fainted.
"Seriously, this is annoying. Im just going to stroll around Eternity city, as if nothing is really happening, I mean, after all, I am invisible to pretty much everyone." Q sneered.
He strolled out of Eternity city and saw a few more guards. "God how many more of these do I have to verse?"
"THats the Gallde who knocked out Rhydon!" one of them said.
Q sighed used psyhic again, and blasted them out of the way. He used it several times, incase they were still conscious. But then saw some dark shadow emerge from behind him.
Q turned around, "Oh hello. DId you enjoy watching me beat up all those guys?"
The shadow laughed. "You have made some very unwise choices Q" he sighed and then, Q was down for real..

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Um, ok, what the hell just happened? I puke my guts out and when I get back, everyones running around in circles and contradicting one another in their posts? Well, I'm just going to say that SIlver decided to go get help in Posieda, just to make things more simple for me :))

Silver was running with Sunny when the giant shadowy nebula thing appeared, and was so startled, he stopped dead in his tracks. He realised that the nebula must have been created by Jack, meaning he must have been in trouble. He turned to Sunny and said," Maybe we should go help Jack..." But Sunny was gone. Oh man! What do I do now!?!? I'll go back to Posieda to get help.

So Silver ran back all the way to Posieda. When he got to the gates, the blade on his head started to twitch. Oh man, this always happens when something bad is going to happen soon, this is not good. Now he definitly decided to go get some help, and raced into the city, looking for someone who looked like they had authority.

(Man, what a bad day, I hate food poisoning :()

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
( OOC. GM Supervegeta here. This will be an all OOC post, for now. This is a warning to all the RPers participating in The Pokemon Odyssey. Recently, you have been posting quite a bit, and only a few lines. Note the rules of RPing, and that they say posts must be at least one full paragraph. That being said, some of your posts also have you all doing your own activities separately everywhere. This RP has a storyline, and I would like to get back to it. If anyone continues to make consecutive 1-line posts, you will be kicked out of this RP. Also, if you continue to make posts that have no relevance to the storyline, you might also be kicked out of the RP. Thanks for your understanding. However, recently, it pains me to say that I have to kick out a few of you right now to either because you have caused one of these infractions or because of inactivity.

THE FOLLOWING RPERS ARE OFFICIALLY KICKED OUT OF THE RP DUE TO INACTIVITY OR INFRACTION (Or there is simply no room for you here, to which I must apologize):

matthewsggm
pikakip
shinysweety
Liliana
Xyrin
jarchio

Additionally, an RP sample will also be required to join the RP, if you want to join.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, we may get this RP back on track.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
(breaks the silence...thank god i'm not in the list)

Neptune sat on a bench, exhausted. Training the Poseida Rebellion was pretty hard work. He walked towards a drinking fountain and drank some of those cold, refreshing water, thinking. I wonder if Genevieve's okay...

Neptune looked out of the window, and saw Kaiser sitting there. He looked rather down, probably due to the death of Manchu. This was a good time to cheer him up. Neptune WAS his buddy after all...

Yes, showing him the Poseida Rebellion was bound to cheer him up. Right now the Rebellion had 25 Zoroark, Five Buizel, Ten Staraptor, Five Luxray, Five Meditite, total of 50. Newer recruits were coming, but those newer guys would have to wait. Couldn't let Kaiser see those that weren't elites yet.

Neptune gave them a signal, and the army lined up before them. First the Meditites, then the Luxrays, then the Buizels, then finally the Zoroarks behind. The Staraptors were flying on top of them, hovering midair.

Neptune pushed open the door and walked towards Kaiser from behind, then whispered into his ears, "I've got some recruits here, Kaiser, for the war. This is the Poseida Rebellion."

Neptune looked at his army, and they saluted at Kaiser when he looked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent Reed sat outside, wondering how the coming battles would affect peaceful villages like this. He had hope that Eternity City would hold, and now that it didn't, smaller villages like this one seemed even more harder to defend. Kent saw Neptune approach him. He whispered into his ear.

"I've got some recruits here, Kaiser, for the war. This is the Poseida Rebellion."

Kent watched the 50 recruits. They looked strong, very strong. In a heartbeat, Kent's mood seemed to change entirely to depressed to upbeat. He smiled at them, then returned the salute to the army and Neptune.

"This is great, Tidechanger. So this is what you've been doing secretly around here? I'm impressed."

Kent wore a smile on his face. He suddenly remembered Dragonheart's report.

"This actually couldn't have come at a better time. Dragonheart, one of our veteran Gold Tribe members, has reported increased Order of Neoverse activity in the area." Kent frowned. "Tidechanger, I think they might be planning on attacking Poseida Village soon."

Kent watched Neptune's expression, wondering how he would take this information. It must be tough to know your home might be attacked.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"This is great, Tidechanger. So this is what you've been doing secretly around here? I'm impressed." Kaiser said, then he smiled. Apparently he was feeling much better now, and Neptune smiled, sitting next to him on the bench.

Neptune handed him a can of sode, "Here, Kaiser. You're thirsty."

"This actually couldn't have come at a better time. Dragonheart, one of our veteran Gold Tribe members, has reported increased Order of Neoverse activity in the area." Kent frowned. "Tidechanger, I think they might be planning on attacking Poseida Village soon."

The Rebellion looked concerned when Kaiser told Neptune the news. In fact, very concerened. They didn't want the army to destroy their home, of course. Neptune had the same thought in his mind. Attacking Poseida? Wait. There were bigger and richer cities out there, like Cape City.

"Why don't they attack some larger cities? They have better resources." Neptune asked, worried. Kaiser was looking at him, so he tried not to look afraid, but it wasn't working so far.

Suddenly Neptune remembered his dream - to be a General in the Gold Tribe...but right now he still was still a tactician...he had to do something more.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at Zed and then at her mother. She didn't know if she wanted to stay. Part of her wanted to and another part wanted to go with Zed, to help him figure out why the Order had kept him. Genevieve wasn't sure if it was her place to go with him, though. Or if she actually could. Since she was from the Alpha Alliance. They'd probally kill her on sight.

"You don't have to stay Genevieve." Sacha said smiling at her daughter. Genevieve watched Zed excuse himself and then looked at her mom. She wanted to tell her she'd stay, so much. Before Genevieve could say anything two Ryhorns came in and grabbed them. Genevieve twisted and turned and tried to break free of the Ryhorn's grip. She noticed Zed coming back in. What was going on? Why were these two Ryhorns here? Then Genevieve seen Zed wink at her. She stared at him, with a look that said. What are you planning? Genevieve looked at Sacha who was fighting the Ryhorn. When she caught her eye Genevieve gave her a look that said, It'll be ok. Zed has a plan. Sacha looked over at Zed. She had jsut meet Zed. However, she had no reason to not trust her daughter. So Sacha stopped fighting.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent listened as Tidechanger spoke his mind.

"Why don't they attack some larger cities? They have better resources."

Kent took a moment to think about this too before responding. He thought he knew why.

"I doubt they'd attack with their entire army, but they will definitley send a smaller army to attack here. You see, Tidechanger, the Gold Tribe is their biggest threat to them. They know what we could do, and they must have heard that there is members in this village, so they want to finish what's left of the Eternity City Gold Tribe now, while they can."

Kent frowned, and shook his head. Hopefully, the Poseida Rebellion and the Gold Tribe together would be able to withstand an attack. Kent knew they had the defense, but they didn't have the number.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
OMG! You acctually kicked out Jarchio?! aw cummon man!

"Ugh..." Jack had woken up in a Pokemon Center, he could see his father and mother in a blurr, and something that looked like his sister.... The light shone in his eyes, he found he couldn't move his paw to cover his eyes and was squinting. He faintly heard: "Is he alright?" then he heard a feminine voice say: "Yes, he'll be fine" his eyesight cleared and he could make out a Chansey and his parents, with his sister not far behind. "Mom...?" "Oh! sweetie! are you alright?!" shouted his mother. Then he heard Tom say "You've lost a lot of blood, Nebulon, you won't be up for awile, also, a dude called Jarchio started a rumor that you were the one that conjured up the giant whirpool." "There've also been rumors that the order is heading for Poseida. I have some friends, they live in the countryside, we're going to go there until the Gold Tribe has declared it safe." he heard his father say.

The Rhydon carried Genevieve and Sacha away to the closest Neoverse base, wich, luckily was where Skam was. That was Zed's plan. When he was thirteen years old he had been taught to make others talk by reminding them of people they know. For example, Zed was sent to make a Rhydon talk by bringing a Growlithe he knew from a long time ago, seeing the Growlithe had made the Rhydon spill exactly what they wanted to know. Zed was cunningly doing the same thing, he knew Skam would recognize Sacha, that was his plan. Then he would bust the Ninetales duo out.
The sun glinted in Zed's eye, and he squinted for a moment, then Genevieve and Sacha were put in a cell. Zed knew what he had to do next. He told his old mentor about the subjects (not mentioning they were Ninetales) and getting him to enterogate them. Zed's plan was working, soon he would have the truth.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve wasn't going to lie, she was scared. When Sacha and her were put in a cell, Genevieve growled at the Ryhorns. This just made them laugh. To settle Genevieve down Sacha nudged against her. At her mother's touch Genevieve quit growling and nudged her back. Genevieve looked around the place. The cell was made out of bricks and the bars were a hard metal. There was a Sneasel guarding their cell. It kept glancing at them, an evil grin on its face. Genevieve glared back at it. However, it didn't seem to mind Genevieve's glares.

A couple minutes later they heard footsteps and then heard the Senasel being told to leave. The Sneasel looked at Sacha and Genevieve again and then quickly walked up the steps. Sacha gasped sharply when she seen Skam walk over to the cell. "You.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back