• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ampharos is amazing! I didn't choose it in Black 2 because I've used it before; I love it on my Soul Silver though! ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really want White 2, and I also want a Pikachu to breed and bring into wait White 2 for silly reasons. Maybe I'll just find my White and do my idea in that game after restarting it instead, idk. White doesn't interest me as much as Black 2 does.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

You guys should check out Pokemon Dark Energy! It's a ROM hack of Pokemon Silver made by Miksy91. In that hack, you can catch Pikachu in your hometown. It may be rare, but it's great in Pokemon Dark Energy!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I rather play the real games. I never tried ROM hacks so I can't really tell my opinions on it. I might try it someday tho :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't know why, but hacked games aren't really my thing. I guess the word 'hack' in it, makes it seem unappealing for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've only played one hack years ago and it was in japanese. I don't find myself trying to play any other hack anytime soon except for maybe that hack if it was updated.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
101 i am back. So more competition for all you pika lovey dovey people

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
101 lovers gonna hate me! Wild is pika (cake to the people that get the bowie reference!)

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
101 lol pika shalt not win! Bowie is a famous singer from the seventys.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

You guys should check out the Great Pokemon Battle!

I'm actually talking to the people who haven't checked it out yet.

Back