• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The All Animations Project

Seth Pegasus

Creator of Pokemon: The Conspiracy.
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
I don't believe you can get them in gif. They are available on the wiki as apng kind of like gif. Just use xnview to see them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

About a month ago I said I had something like 100 animations to add to Essentials. It turned out that some of the animations had a problem and most of them could not be used.
I fixed the problem now, and the animations are working perfectly fine.
Would anyone volunteer to upload them separately and organise them in the wiki?

I really hope it helps this awesome project.

Cheers,

Giu

gui , pass? i need the pass for MF :)
anad how i can add this to me game? :)

Seth Pegasus

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
I already have the attack animations uploaded by Giu, I will be posting them on the wiki later today.

Years
Hey! I can make the animations of Judgement,Dark Void, Seed Flare, V-Create, Dark Pulse, Teleport, Flame Burst,Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and improves the psychic, future sight and teleport animation.. I can?

Years
Some Common animations.....

Ok, I'm making the animations for some moves, and I saw that some two turn attack like Shadow force doesn't have a common animation.
Why not add theses common animations?
Have a mean to add these common anim myself ?
I try edit the script but doesn't work.

Seth Pegasus

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
This video has all the move sounds. All you have to do is record the audio or download the video and work from there. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXl2r3_Cts[/ame]

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Hello everyone,

About a month ago I said I had something like 100 animations to add to Essentials. It turned out that some of the animations had a problem and most of them could not be used.
I fixed the problem now, and the animations are working perfectly fine.
Would anyone volunteer to upload them separately and organise them in the wiki?

I really hope it helps this awesome project.

Cheers,

Giu

I need password please! edit all animations is very tiring...
sorry for my english

MysteriousUser94

@Seth Pegasus : Wow, I didn't know a such video existed @_@
I'll probably record the sounds, thank you :3

TheWanap

Developing: Pokemon: Cursed Time
Years
@TheSlash Here are the animations GIU uploaded.

This link will show you all the animations so you can download the ones you want.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zzgolrmnvchkz/All_Individual_GIU_Animations

This link will download all the animations in a RAR file for convenience.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ojg0odc4bp8mp8z/GIU_Animations.rar

Thanks but where I should but 'em?
Nice work everyone btw, gonna use these in my fangame if I get 'em working :)

Seth Pegasus

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
You have to take the animation file and put it in the main folder for your game, where the game.exe file would be. Then you open up the editor.exe and go to the animations option, and go into the animation editor.

Click on Import Animaion and the animation that you added to your main folder will be right there. Then just exit and save and your animation will be in your game.

Some of the attacks are already in the essentials v13. You can just scroll thought the animations in the editor to see what you already have.

You can get more info on animations on the wiki

http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_animations

Have fun.

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
Years
Hello, I took a look at the animations, and to be sure moves which have a different orientation between player and opponent (like water gun, rollout...) need 2 different animations? One for each side?

I made a water sport and rollout animation but the rollout one isn't correctly placed when used by the opponent so I guess it needs another animation.

Edit : I forgot to ask : rollout is a 5-turn move (if it doesn't miss), so it should be possible to make 5 animations (first rollout will be slow, last one will be fast)?

Another thing, is it possible to delete a pokémon sprite in an animation? For now I just move the sprite outside of the battle window but if someone use a big sprite (legendaries tends to be huge), the top may still be visible.

I'm also looking for the decrease stat sound from B/W... I got the increase sound in the video with all animations, but there isn't the decrease one sadly in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
Hi all, I have some really nice animations sheet and I'm about to implement them in the game.

I'd prefer to take example from pokemon showdown animations, like there is 1 animation for each type.

So FIREBLAST and FLAMETHROWER will have the same COMMON_FIRE animation, HYDROPUMP and SURF will have the same COMMON_WATER animation an so on....

Is it even possible?

Thank you.

Seth Pegasus

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
Hey everyone, I uploaded a little something for you guys that I hope helps people with making their own attack sheets.This is something I started when the_end uploaded his animated png attacks in hopes that more people would be willing to make some attack animations. There are already a lot of attacks made, so this may or may not be as useful as it was intended. But I decided to finish making this little project since it was 70% complete. I hope it is useful to someone.

You can check the progress of this project on this link to the wiki.

http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/All_Animations_Project#

Spoiler:

Just in case here are some links to useful stuff.

Original Animated png attack files uploaded by the_end
Click Here

A video containing attack sounds uploaded to youtube by someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXl2r3_Cts

To rip the sounds from the video, you can use audacity to simply record them to your computer.
Here is a tutorial to help you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2Ki4NL3jk

You can use the essentials wiki for information on making the attack animations using the editor.
Click Here

Happy Gaming.

Last edited:

Delgalatchi

Developing Pokemon Generations!
Years
Hello! I'd Surely Like To Help With This Project! I Think I Can Deticate An Hour Or Two To Audio, And Ripping And Converting A Battle Animaton Or Two Daily! But First, Can Someone Post A Tutorial To Ripping And Reconverting Animations? Already Got Audacity And The Sounds, Will Trim And Convert, But In Which Format Would You Prefer, I've Saved About 50 Fire Type Trims Sounds And I Must Know Before Publishing Fire Type Sound Effects (W/O Cries Involved) Lets Start The Revival, Because I Sure As Heck Won't Stall!

Speaking Of, Maruno, Could You Send A Tutorial Of How To Rip And Convert Animations, And Would You Know Which Format I Should Put The Fire Sound Effects In? I've Saved Them ALL In Different Projects Labeled Now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth Pegasus

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
Spoiler:

For the sounds, just convert them to .ogg .wav or .mp3. These formats should be available by default on audacity.

For the attack animations, You can either rip them from animated png images that the end uploaded here

use xnview to view the animations and use animget to record the frames. Then simply edit those individual images and make an animation sheet.

or, you can use the images I uploaded in the post above, which I ripped from the apng images that the end uploaded. Just download the files and start editing them. Pretty much, you just skip a few steps with this method.

Here is a simple explanation on animation sheets.

I prefer using gimp (download here) to edit my images. But photoshop or something similar will work too.
Start by making a transparent image. It has to be 960 pixels wide, but it can be as long as you want.

For this example, I used the bug move Pin Missile. The sheet is 960 × 1840 pixels and is transparent. Please view the attachments I provided.

Now, you need to configure the grid so you can work on it. Each tile has to be 192x192 pixels in size. In gimp, go to view and check show grid. Then go to image and click on configure grid. There, go to spacing and make the width and height 192 pixels.

There, you place the parts of the attack that are needed to make the animation, from left to right. Repeat the process if necessary on the next line of tiles.

You can go to the wiki page for detailed information on using the animation editor to make the attack. Click here

I hope this helps you.

Attachments

• anim040.png
    anim040.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 41
  • anim0402.png
    anim0402.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Pin Missile.jpg
    Pin Missile.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 29
Back