• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
The last egg I hatched was a male Nidoran yesterday. But before that, I hatched my first Cyndaquil. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I finally hatched my first Tyrogue. Unfortunately it takes 5km for a candy instead of 3 even though it comes from 5km eggs. Who's bright idea was that?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
cant even remember the last time i hatched an egg now, havent had much time to do any walking sessions

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Porygon, I finally hatched a Porygon. In the last week I've gotten like 5 or 6 10km eggs and it hatched today. It's funny because I thought Porygon was in 5km eggs still so was a bit surprised.

Excluding Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan and Mr. Mime I only need Hitmonchan for Gen 1.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ash Hat Pikachu. Totally what i redownloaded this game for.

(Not really the problem is where i live has nothing so i can only really play when I'm at disney or smth)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Because of the event I decided to spend 20 dollars on incubators in order to try and get Ash hat Pichu, unfortunately 2km eggs became super rare in favor of 10km becoming super common. So maybe next year. I did finish the Porygon line however. Never thought I'd say that.

On the 23rd I hatched 11 eggs, including 3 10km eggs, I got a second Porygon which I evolved, a second Larvitar which I also evolved to Pupitar, and a Skarmory. For 2km eggs I got 3, Krabby, Misdreavus and Machop. Still not sure why Natu is still hatching from eggs, 5km none the less. At one point I had 5 on my nearby tracker at one time..... Natu is the Pidgey of gen 2.

Today I hatched 17 eggs, for 10km's I hatched Miltank, Dratini and a 3rd Porygon. Disappointing overall. For 2km's I hatched Aipom, Diglett and Slugma. For 5km's I hatched my second Tyrogue, as well as Omanyte and Kabuto for rare hatches.

For eggs I mainly need Tyrogue, Chansey, Mareep and Larvitar.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hatched my 3rd Mareep recently. So now I just need about 50 more Mareep candies and I can evolve it to Ampharos.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I hatched my 3rd Mareep recently. So now I just need about 50 more Mareep candies and I can evolve it to Ampharos.
Ooo nice jealous, have you got any with good IVs yet? I've only hatched one so far and it's 76%, not even remotely close to an Ampharos yet paha.

My last hatch was a cute little Numel - didn't have one yet so pretty happy about that but not too excited for Camerupt and his amazing 2000 CP max...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I don't know about ivs it doesn't look too good but I only have 3 Mareep total, this Mareep was about a month and a half after my second Mareep hatched and was about 9 months after I found my first Mareep in the wild back in April 2017. I'll be evolving it when I get the 124 candies. I've had my first Mareep as a buddy for 242.7km and have 81 candies. So only need 43 more candies. The hatched Mareeps weren't very generous with the candy.

Last edited:
Back