• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ice Blue [FINAL VERSION 2.0 COMPLETED] NEW FAKEMON & MORE!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Okay, I seem to be stuck. What all do I need to do to get past the "Dead End?"

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Okay, I seem to be stuck. What all do I need to do to get past the "Dead End?"

There is an opening in the wall that you can pass through "think outside the box" of the box the player is in.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm using VBA and I have some problems.

When I don't get HuskPup I send out a MissingNo to battle
And, when I white out from poison in the overworld (at the beginning wild Nidoran with poison point) I get teleported to a E4 room in the black void. Is this supposed to happen?

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
I'm using VBA and I have some problems.

When I don't get HuskPup I send out a MissingNo to battle
And, when I white out from poison in the overworld (at the beginning wild Nidoran with poison point) I get teleported to a E4 room in the black void. Is this supposed to happen?

Hey, thanks for trying it out - if you see under the "bugs section" I stated:
-You have to heal at the poke center after getting your starter from mom or the game will set your healing place in an unplayable area.
-Make sure you grab the starter before you leave the starting house.

In a future patch, I will fix these issues with a variable script. This was my first project so very rushed/patched together haha. I am debating just re-doing the entire thing in the future.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey, thanks for trying it out - if you see under the "bugs section" I stated:
-You have to heal at the poke center after getting your starter from mom or the game will set your healing place in an unplayable area.
-Make sure you grab the starter before you leave the starting house.

In a future patch, I will fix these issues with a variable script. This was my first project so very rushed/patched together haha. I am debating just re-doing the entire thing in the future.

Sorry about that. Another thing is that when I get huskpup and give a nickname, I don't get to give it a nickname

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Don't steal designs from other games. The Solar Light and Lunar Dark team is not happy about this, and I am sure Clover is in the same boat. Please contact someone before "borrowing" pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Don't steal designs from other games. The Solar Light and Lunar Dark team is not happy about this, and I am sure Clover is in the same boat. Please contact someone before "borrowing" pokemon.

For 2.0 releasing very soon I have removed the 2 sprites from Solar light and one from the other - my bad! I tried to contact people but never got a response? They have been taken out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
2.0 will be released soon - entirely rebuilt the romhack to fix all the silly bugs. Has some really cool fakemon in it as well! Story has changed slightly as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Just dropped the final version 2.0 this project has been completed unless there is an unknown glitch - a few really cool fakemon you can catch/get in this including the teenage mutant ninja Squirtle's and gorochu!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 5, 2021
Loving the teenage mutant ninja Squirtle's - game is really fun once the starter evolves!

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
Is there any documentation about pokemon location or something? I would love to get my hands on Icy Cyndaquil ASAP.
Also, what are your daughter's views on Beta 2? : )

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I beat this fun hack with increadible luck. Articuno was a hard battle (Because I wanted to catch it). Oh, and why is regice a wild pokemon in the frost caves

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
I beat this fun hack with increadible luck. Articuno was a hard battle (Because I wanted to catch it). Oh, and why is regice a wild pokemon in the frost caves

Just for fun :) ! Thanks for kind words!

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
No documentation exists as of right now if there was enough interest could release a small players guide :) !

Back