• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Basic Mastermind

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I?d really like to know too because this game really relies on being 100% on point with our lynches.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I wanted to put someone's feet to the fire right away and see how they reacted. As for why GP specifically, just a feeling I felt when I saw JD was killed.

Years
I wanted to put someone's feet to the fire right away and see how they reacted. As for why GP specifically, just a feeling I felt when I saw JD was killed.

...do I have a tendency to kill jd or something? o.O
I don't that I'm aware of.

If you'd kindly unvote me though, that'd be great.

Sparkin

Extending this phase for a short while since y'all are missing votes save for two

Vote Count
gimmepie(2) - Charlie Brown, Pecilia
Not voting(5) -
@Bidoof FTW
@Desinishon
@Fletch
@gimmepie
@Miah

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I would but you haven't really convinced me otherwise, you made a comment about having to make you claim like you had an important role. Doc's got your back (probably) and if you're doc then you got your own back.

Years
I believe Peci's story but Josh was pretty eager for a potentially easy lynch so...

[vote] Charlie Brown

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I want to townlean Desi for the public ignorance on how the maf chat worked, but his immediate jump to vote CB with nothing but "yeah" throws me off. However, he did say he'd be willing to vote it in his earlier post so it makes some sense.
Scumlean on CB for blindly trusting Peci, I want to give the benefit of the doubt and say he assumed it was a cop soft, but assuming makes an ass out of you and me so I'm going to throw my vote that way
[Lynch] Charlie Brown

Also scumleaning Miah for the general lack of content on posts, please try and step up a little bit

Sparkin

Night One

Charlie Brown, the Villager, died as they lived. Simply.

It's now Night 1
You may send in your night actions.

Players

Bidoof FTW
Pecilia
Desinishon
gimmepie
Fletch
Miah
Charlie Brown as a Villager
jdthebud as a Villager

Sparkin

Day Two

No one knows why Bidoof FTW, the Villager, never woke up this morning.

It's now Day 2, and you can vote and discuss about our sleepy friend

ATTENTION!
We've reached LyLo. If the town lynches the wrong player, the game will end with their loss.

Also, votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately when a lynch can't be avoided or when everyone has cast a vote.

Good luck!

Players

Pecilia
Desinishon
gimmepie
Fletch
Miah
Bidoof FTW as a Villager
Charlie Brown as a Villager
jdthebud as a Villager

Sparkin

And also: Player Fletch will be modkilled if a vote from them is missing

Years
Well, given that it's Lylo I suppose now would be the time to actually claim. Resident cop here.

n0 - Fletch as Town
n1 - Pecilia as mafia

With that out the way
[Lynch] Pecilia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Gimmepie

Hey guess what, I know you're not the real cop because I'm a villager and nothing screws with alignment. I call for the real cop to claim, reveal thyself!

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
So, the plan is to have your scum buddy claim to support you and win off the mislynch then?

This response looks so smug and scummy. I implore everyone else to hold your votes until everyone has spoken and claimed, and not let your no backsies vote be impulse to believe this man's lies.

Years
This response looks so smug and scummy. I implore everyone else to hold your votes until everyone has spoken and claimed, and not let your no backsies vote be impulse to believe this man's lies.

I'm smug because I'm right. There's nothing scummy about being confident but there sure is about trying to make me look worse by sticking me with descriptors like "smug" that carry negative connotations.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Well this is just fabulous. Before I make any decision I?m waiting for a cc and more info. Last day was an absolute mess and I did even say that we needed to be more careful given the amount of people in this game.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Damn that's a bummer, I was pretty confident going into this day phase too :(

Back