• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, I'm excited for that one! Scootaloo is my favorite side pony and I'm happy that she's getting her own episode for once. Honestly I've been waiting for that since the start of Season 2.

For my favorite song..well I have two, and they're all from A Friend in Deed.

This song literally made me jump up, bounce on walls and just smile! I just love it!

I remember using this every time I welcome a new member to forums, and exclusively I use it here to welcome bronies <3

Anyone saw episode 4 already? :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've just watched Episode 4 - One Bad Apple. My views:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've just finished watching Episode 4 of Season 3, and here are my thoughts about the said episode...
Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
One Bad Apple review

Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh my, Erica, you seem awfully lonely under the Twilight Sparkle group. Leaf Storm, you simply must add me there. Of course, Twilight Sparkle is best pony. I feel that I can relate to her a lot.

S3E4
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Oh my, Erica, you seem awfully lonely under the Twilight Sparkle group. Leaf Storm, you simply must add me there. Of course, Twilight Sparkle is best pony. I feel that I can relate to her a lot.

S3E4
Spoiler:

Adding you to the list! Welcome, AK! ^__^

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Username: IceFyr1928

Your Favorite Pony: Vinyl! None of the Six though...

Additional Information: While I am not fully a 'Brony' I have found that it is watchable. I was completely against it, but then my brother, Darklugia55(He'll be joining soon. I guarantee it.) Began watching. He got to a 7-episode-a-day sort of regiment, and he bullied me into watching the first few episodes. I was okay with it, although the pace was a bit slow. We got to discussing Ponymon, and Vinyl Scratch came up. I saw her, said "DUBSTEP PONY!!!"(exact quote) and he agreed. I have come to like her, although not in an inappropriate way. That's pretty much my story so far...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I just got around to watching the new episode. >.> Been busy the last few days.

Thoughts:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Username: Darklugia55
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy. She is a very cute pegasus, and i've fallen in love with her since i have started watching My Little Pony.
Additional Information: I became a Brony after being curious of what it was for a year, upon which i had friends who talked about it a lot. After watching a few..........7 episodes of My Little Pony, i was able to understand what it meant to be a true friend, and had started using what i have learned from the show, when Twilight Sparkle is writing to Princess Celestia, using it on people who i've wanted to become friends with. I had truly learned about the magic of friendship from My Little Pony. I have found a girl who really enjoys my presence, and i've discovered she watches My Little Pony too. I have nicknamed her Fluttershy,for both Futtershy and her share characteristics. Since i have named her after Fluttershy, i fell even more in love with both. With Fluttershy at my side, i am never ashamed to be a Brony, and i am nothing but Proud to be a Brony

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Episode 7 and 9 Season 3.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Darklugia55
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy. She is a very cute pegasus, and i've fallen in love with her since i have started watching My Little Pony.
Additional Information: I became a Brony after being curious of what it was for a year, upon which i had friends who talked about it a lot. After watching a few..........7 episodes of My Little Pony, i was able to understand what it meant to be a true friend, and had started using what i have learned from the show, when Twilight Sparkle is writing to Princess Celestia, using it on people who i've wanted to become friends with. I had truly learned about the magic of friendship from My Little Pony. I have found a girl who really enjoys my presence, and i've discovered she watches My Little Pony too. I have nicknamed her Fluttershy,for both Futtershy and her share characteristics. Since i have named her after Fluttershy, i fell even more in love with both. With Fluttershy at my side, i am never ashamed to be a Brony, and i am nothing but Proud to be a Brony

Welcome, Darklugia! Fluttershy is such a sweet pony :D Adding you to the list alright!

I'm not ashamed to be a brony/pegasister either. I'm always an open brony, so anyone who questions...who cares! xD Great words, dude.

Username: IceFyr1928

Your Favorite Pony: Vinyl! None of the Six though...

Additional Information: While I am not fully a 'Brony' I have found that it is watchable. I was completely against it, but then my brother, Darklugia55(He'll be joining soon. I guarantee it.) Began watching. He got to a 7-episode-a-day sort of regiment, and he bullied me into watching the first few episodes. I was okay with it, although the pace was a bit slow. We got to discussing Ponymon, and Vinyl Scratch came up. I saw her, said "DUBSTEP PONY!!!"(exact quote) and he agreed. I have come to like her, although not in an inappropriate way. That's pretty much my story so far...

Well in order for you to be added to the list, you have to choose one of the Mane 6. xD Vinyl is only a background pony though. Once you decide, I'll add you to the list. In the meantime, welcome aboard!

Cindy Morrow‏@orangemeerkat

@soundmonkey44 We will see Babs seed again in a future episode/season I mean she's the 4th CMC for ponys sake! & adorable. Good enough?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/magic-duel-clip-from-hub.html

I was hoping for that to happen! Babs Seed needs more character development because one episode is not enough whatsoever. And I agree, she is the 4th CMC and she's making a CMC group in Manehatten, so it's bound to happen! :D

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years

Glad you accepted me, however I still stand by my previous statement. I will not choose, as I am not fully into this. Perhaps, at a later date, I will choose, but for now, I stand by my Dubstep DJ, however background she may be.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just finished watching the new episode, Episode 5, Magic Duel.
Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Omg so joining this.

Username: Yuki's Sword.
Your Favorite Pony:
Rarity~. Such a fabulous pony. <3
Additional Information I tend to make my own original character ponies with tragic backstories. D:

Years
Hope I'm not too late!

Username
: Meowing Mewtwo

Favourite pony: I have three favorites, Dashy, Pinkie, and Twilight, but if I have to pick between them, it'll have to be Dashy. *cough* Rainbow Factory *cough*

Additional information: At first, I heard about MLP through a friend, she said it was good. I didn't think much about it and ignored it, thinking it must be some girly show... My friend kept showing me stuff from the fandom, showed me episodes, and my curiosity increased to the point where I decided to give the first episode a shot and well... here I am now! I love the cult following even more than the show!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Username: xxReshiramxx
Your Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I like Fluttershy because she reminds me of a lot of myself. Very sensitive and kind. What got me into My Little Pony? Just seeing a bunch of Pony avatars online and decide to give it a try and I ended up hooked after watching a few episodes.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
The new episode...holy crap, so much epicness! My official favorite of this season!

Also happens to be the first to actually use the word "alicorn".

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Your Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: One of the users from my past forums showed me a link to one of the episodes of the show, and it looked really good. I soon began watching the show in chronological order and became dedicated to it since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back