• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing that disappointed you?

Vragon

My friends here at school (the ones I was more interactive with)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Went out to a restaurant and got a pasta dish where they just put the sauce on the top of the pasta. amateur move right there

Years
I think my spending habits disappoint me more than anything else currently. u.u I need to be saving a lot more than I'm spending atm, but there's so many things I want to buy...

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Mom and a friend did not wish me a Happy Birthday. I remember one time my mom wished my twin sister a Happy Birthday and she didn't wish me a Happy Birthday and again recently she didn't wish me a Happy Birthday. That's disappointing and heartbreaking.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Mom and a friend did not wish me a Happy Birthday. I remember one time my mom wished my twin sister a Happy Birthday and she didn't wish me a Happy Birthday and again recently she didn't wish me a Happy Birthday. That's disappointing and heartbreaking.

If it makes you feel better, happy birthday

withheld

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Trying the Buried Alive glitch, only to find out it was fake.

Years
My recent eBay order. I have loved Pokemon Black for years ago. I ordered White a few days ago to relive Unova from the other side of things. I purchased one that was described as New and it wasn't. They lost the box and all manuals, a shame because I love to collect cover art. They sent me a loose cartridge that they had clearly played for years and *might* have cheated with from the looks of it.

For a lot of folks this would not be a big deal, but for me there is nothing like the rush of unboxing a game for the first time. I would have just ordered from somewhere else if I had known it wasn't new in box, it cost the same as everyone else's product, it wasn't cheaper. Its fine to sell an old game you don't want anymore, but don't mark it as new.

Last edited:
Years
The medical world.

I have been trying to get a perscription refilled for a century. Made phone calls and sent e-mails to my primary care provider for two weeks, telling them that they need to call in my newest prescription to CVS for pick up, I was going to be out of pain meds soon. I even drove to the clinic in person on Wednesday and was told by a receptionist that it would be called in immediately. Friday rolled around, and nobody had done jackshit. When I went to pick up my prescription in the evening from the drug store after a long, hard day of work the pharmacist from CVS informed me that they received no orders from a doctor. This was really bad, I had just taken my last pill that day. I called a nurse and asked for help, telling her I needed her to find someone who could send a request for a refill to the pharamist at the store asap. What she pretty much told me was sorry, the doctors were going home now, call back early Monday morning. I was in pain Friday night and all day today-- could barely get out of bed and dread what tomorrow will fell like. Screw these people!

Years
Busy servers. I tried to upload some new chapters to fanfiction.net, the site failed to upload the doc several times. They sadly don't have adequate support for the site volume. I tried to copy and paste my work in. It accepted, but I needed to reformat it, as I did so I started noticing several ways I could improve the writing quality. Growing pleased with my progress I decided to save-- it could not process and I lost all of the changes I made

This has been such a fun week!

Back