• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~I NEED TO CHANGE THIS NOW~*!*~

~*!*~PLASTIC SURGERY ANYONE?~*!*~

• Total voters
Years
My nose is somewhat crooked, so if anything I'll have plastic surgery to fix that. I remember at one point, doctors actually recommended I have an operation on my nose once I turn 18, though I haven't had one yet.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
God made you like that so you should respect that form which God gave you. No, Plastic surgery is only aceptable if only for facial or bodily reconstruction after a terrible injury.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
Years
I'm not against it or anything, but I probably wouldn't do it under normal circumstances. I wouldn't remodel my bewbage or anything, but I'd likely undergo the surgery if my face become horribly disfigured or such. :/

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
I'm very self conscious and don't like all of my features, but I don't believe I'd have plastic surgery. For one, my family and friends think I'm beautiful and that my features are perfect. It goes against what some of the guys say, though those guys will be guys. Even though I've asked my mom if I could have surgery on my nose, I changed my mind soon after and don't believe that I should change any part of the body I was born to have. Then again, if my face was ripped off and I had no nose or ears, I'd get surgery to make them look human.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
Years
I don't want plastic surgery. I'm damn sexy, plastic would just ruin me :D Unless my face was mauled or blown up or something like that and I needed it to be reconstructed T^T

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Not for appearance reasons. I'm a bit overweight; I wouldn't mind getting all that fat sucked out of me. It's not really that bad, it's just kind of annoying. I remember a few years ago when I was in shape and I didn't have this big gut sloshing around; I'd at least like to have that back (and I'll be damned if I do it through exercise and good diet).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I don't want anything change but if I had to pick it would be my nose or scars on my face.

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
only if you ABSOLUTELY need plastic surgery would i promote it. i'd never get plastic surgery just to make myself look a little bit better than before, when infact nothing was wrong with you beforehand. it's just stupid and a bit selfish. :\

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I wouldn't get any plastic surgery. I don't see the point of changing what you look like or what you were given unless you have something on your face incredibly unsightly. But doing it, when it's unnecessary? Nah. I'm fine with how I am

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I need plastic surgery to fix this scar on my head, caused by me being clumsy when I was a kid. I always used to fall on the same spot all the time, and now there's this thing on my head that I want removed. Plastic surgery is the only option.

Back