• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
One thing thats really pissing me off is how Swift Swim is banned with Drizzle...I mean, really? Now I cant run Swift Swim Armaldo and Politoed at the same time, at least in certain places.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
One thing thats really pissing me off is how Swift Swim is banned with Drizzle...I mean, really? Now I cant run Swift Swim Armaldo and Politoed at the same time, at least in certain places.

Swift Swim is far too powerful when drizzle is allowed the 50% STAB boost and double speed is just too much. It makes otherwise poor threats like Kabutops, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Omastar etc way too overpowered.

Plus i dont think SS Armaldo has even been released yet has it ?

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Swift Swim is far too powerful when drizzle is allowed the 50% STAB boost and double speed is just too much. It makes otherwise poor threats like Kabutops, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Omastar etc way too overpowered.

Plus i dont think SS Armaldo has even been released yet has it ?

Its been released.

Still, could they at least limit the ban to water types with Swift Swim?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
There are only going to be three clans meaning it cannot be submit to mod for approval to "make" a clan. If so then yesss. That always got really annoying back in 2007.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

as long as it can be done on wi-fi, i would love to do this as well.
I feel the more battling things PC has the better!

I may return to Wifi when i can be bothered too lol.

Also is it just me or is our PO server being sucky, as in it wont let you log in and/or wont let you type ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I may return to Wifi when i can be bothered too lol.

Also is it just me or is our PO server being sucky, as in it wont let you log in and/or wont let you type ?

Not just you! It's been like that since yesterday afternoon. I think I preferred when it didn't load at all than for the password screen to appear and being unable to do anything. :(

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Its been released.

Still, could they at least limit the ban to water types with Swift Swim?

The only problem with that, is that then you open a pandora's box (blah blah slippery slope, I think we all know how the competitive mons community works) with other items. "Why not Brightpowder on Pokemon that don't have Sand Veil" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back