• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Whenever I leave the dragon's den, I come out of a house in Goldenshine Villa. Is this a bug? Also, the Cooltrainer in front of the Ice path still freezes my game whenever I walk past her.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 5, 2014
is it possible that i can patch it then the saved game is still there? i mean not restarting it?

do any of you guys know if why does "Failed! input checksum is invalid." appears when i patch the 3.31?

why does this happen??? is this a bug ??

another one... i cant play it properly... huhuhu... ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
aciu uz viska birkamonijau :D I'm now at electric gym & I couldn't defeat gym leader because her Luxray is OP with moveset like earthquake,thunderbolt etc etc

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 5, 2014
do any of you guys have an idea where to get fossils? and when does lampent evolve into chandelure??

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hummm, i don't think making Water type normal on Water type is a good idea. It only makes water sweepers like Gyarados Dancer + waterfall or a simple Starmie with Surf a little bit too OP. Since only Dragon and Grass pokemon can absorb the type ( And for Starmie it's not a problem cause it can learn Ice Beam... + Swampert is now weak to water moves... the irony for a Water starter even if it is not available in this hack. )
Same for the Dark type... just imagine Tyranitar with Crunch, or Eliza sword dancer + Pure power + a dark move stabbed + no more resistance to Dark type (except Fighting).
Also with the Grass type being normal to Dragon, it makes Garchomp/Flygon weak to Grass, add to this the implantation of Fairy type which is super effective to Dragon, and we got some nice Dragons with good resistance a little bit screwed. :/

I know it's a hack, i shouldn't be so punctilious with the strategy here, but i just want your hack to be the closest to perfection. :p

Thanks for your suggestions, but in my opinion, Garchomp is strong enough, and most Dark-Type except Spiritomb are weak to Fighting-Type and some other Pokemon which are always used by other trainers because of theirs poor defense. AndEliza is almost obtainable before you played through the game, mega Pokemon can also make it more balanced. The level of trainers' Pokemon were set to be too high, so I think I may need to rise some rarely used Pokemon's power to adjust the difficulty of the game. Whatever, thanks a lot, your words may help me more in adjusting the difficulty of the game.

Whenever I leave the dragon's den, I come out of a house in Goldenshine Villa. Is this a bug? Also, the Cooltrainer in front of the Ice path still freezes my game whenever I walk past her.

That is a bug, I fixed it in the newest beta, and you can go further in Dragon's Den now.

is it possible that i can patch it then the saved game is still there? i mean not restarting it?

do any of you guys know if why does "Failed! input checksum is invalid." appears when i patch the 3.31?

why does this happen??? is this a bug ??

another one... i cant play it properly... huhuhu... ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

I think you didn't patch it properly on a clear rom, you may need to retry for a rom and retry for patching it.

Is there any walkthrough for the game ?

Sorry, I don't know, at least, I didn't make one by myself.

aciu uz viska birkamonijau :D I'm now at electric gym & I couldn't defeat gym leader because her Luxray is OP with moveset like earthquake,thunderbolt etc etc

I get it, I may change the Luxray's moves later. Thanks for telling me this.

do any of you guys have an idea where to get fossils? and when does lampent evolve into chandelure??

The fosils can be dug out from the Abandoned Mine in Sandy Villa. You need a certain machine to find the hidden caves.

can wait for new beta :v
do you need some volunteer, 1158 ??

Maybe, because there're so many things which I may can't do by myself.

Beta 3.32 released for fixing several bugs, and the event in Dragon's Den is completed.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
im a begginer but i already pass the sylon league and i starter to do a mission( give a googlesto a scientist but where?) please help me

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Im just wondering but will there be any significant changes to the base or anything that would require a person to restart the hack?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
im a begginer but i already pass the sylon league and i starter to do a mission( give a googlesto a scientist but where?) please help me

The scientist is in Spearmint Villa.

It look very good! I am going to play this :)

I'm glad to see you like it.

Im just wondering but will there be any significant changes to the base or anything that would require a person to restart the hack?

No, because I considered about the situation about restarting, it is unfair for players who played this game for a long time, so I keep this hack available for old saved files.

@1158 is the jotho league is the end of the hack? Then the hack is almost completed!! :)

I think the end of this hack is not the league because I decided to replace the Johto League by Mt.Silver and some post-game events, I just want to make the end of this hack a bit different.

if you need my help...may i know you facebook ?? 1158

Sorry, but I don't have facebook, so I don't know what to tell.

whats next after defeating the last gym leader in Sylon?

Try to find Nicole in the city of the last gym, after talked with her, you'll be informed that Team Mirage discovered the ancient castle, then you'll need to FLY to Sky Castle, you can get HM02 in Leroy's House of Lithopone City.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
in another mission they tell me to help somebody in a village i go to there and a little girl come fight to me but i dont know what i need to do next?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Have the latest update of the game and my Fennekin still hasn't evolved at lvl 20. Does it evolve later then usuall or is it a bug?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
i will try this hack.. i hope u can finish this hack 100% soon.. i like your victory fire.. thanks

Back