• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nokia to reissue Nokia 3310

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hmm, it looks interesting indeed! I'm wondering how Nokia's newest iteration of 3310 will look like. I hope it's pretty good enough for everyday usage :)

EDIT: Plus, this reminds me of the Microsoft's April mop stuffs years before, just like in spoilers below (even though I found out about the 'info' and the pic in weeks ago).
Spoiler:

I'm wondering if the concept in the picture will came true soon (except for possibly OS department), or with Nokia's own twist? Or will it stay true to the originals? I can't wait!

Last edited:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I see that there's a market for a reissued 3310, but it's a small one - I wonder if this move will be profitable for them?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Don't need battery packs for your smartphone anymore if you have this phone they'll last 3 months.

*LOW BATTERY ALERT* -> Battery dies 3 days later.
Miss those times so much.

Starry Windy

Years
Mmkay, I've just checked, and apparently there are some report that somehow hinted some details on our new 3310, notably that it will have much bigger screen that's filled with color instead of monochrome, and the phone is slimmer, as well. And according to the same report, it will be feature-phone, just like its predecessor. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Source

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
The day has come, here it is!
Snake, one-month battery life and 49€ pricing.

Spoiler:

Starry Windy

Years
I personally think this might be perfect if anyone likes simple phones, even I'm pretty impressed by it despite of being not an Android phone. I might consider to get one soon if it's available. The other thing that I'm surprised with was that its standby time surpassed the original one, as told by the HMD chief, Mr. Arto himself.

Oh, and I might share something as well, this time it's from official YouTube channel:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I've seen some reviews online saying the new 3310 is a disappointment, subpar, and not durable at all.

Starry Windy

Years
Well, I also realize some issue whenever I might be visiting to another country recently, considering one of the neighbor country, Singapore, is preparing to switch off 2G pretty soon, so the decisions for the new 3310 to retain using 2G might be a deal breaker if I wanted to bring 3310 with me on the travel.

This also makes me wish Nokia would add more frequency support like 3G if Nokia wanted the new 3310 to sell well.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
drug dealers rejoice!!!!

in all seriousness, great idea for anyone who wants a phone that just goes calls and texts and doesn't need anything else

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Guys, its not actually a Nokia. HMD Global Oy just bought the brand name, looked at a few memes and realised the 3310 brand would get people excited, then brought out some colourful feature phone that may or may not be good.

source

drug dealers rejoice!!!!

in all seriousness, great idea for anyone who wants a phone that just goes calls and texts and doesn't need anything else

I guess if they dupe enough people with the nostalgia it'll be a handy cover - "nothing to see here, I'm just a phone hipster"

Back