• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon GO Update: New & Improved Gym Features, Other Fixes

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oo, this update seems choc full of goodies! I know it's a bit silly but honestly my favourite part is just being able to spin the gym signs again once the raid boss is dead, that always irritated me to an unreasonable degree. Being able to use berries from any distance is certainly an interesting change but I'm not totally confident on it being a good one... I feel like that'll just be more annoying to deal with than fun to use? I suppose it'll depend on how reduced the healing actually is and whether it's just a more productive way to use pink berries than throwing them out.

I wonder will this update finally fix the "The gym is under attack!" bug stopping you from entering a gym for ~10 minutes after your team takes it over?

Years
  • Age 72
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
I have this update but I do not see how you can feed the pokemon berries?

Years
  • Age 72
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
Shame that the range on seeing gyms your pokemon are in is limited to a small area. I cannot see the info on 2 gyms which are near me and in walking distance.

Anyone know what the range is?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I noticed 2 bugs so far:
- Dragonite & Charmander eyes are like, glassy? Like they're dead? It's super creepy
- You can feed berries to Pokémon with max motivation and it makes you lose your berries :(

Years
  • Age 72
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
Shame in a way but you still need to be within 50 to 7o meters of the gym to feed berries, even though it gives you the option over that range, but try and the messafe comes up Walk nearer the gym to interact and thats within 50 meters!

Back