• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMafia

Years
PokeMafia

unnamed.png

Welcome to PokeMafia.

This is a simple game for the most part, however there's a few key differences. Firstly, in PokeMafia, you will begin the game by PMing me a selection of three human characters from the Pokemon games. These can be heroes, villains or random NPCs from Route 106, try and spread them out as best you can. You will begin the game with one of those characters as your role and access to one or two Pokemon of theirs that will serve as your Night Action.

Secondly, this game has a closed setup. I will tell you the number of roles with each alignment, however I will not be telling you what those roles are. You'll have to do your best to work things out from the flavour text and results from participating in the game.

Rules

1. All standard UG and PC rules apply.
2. Day phase is 48 hours, night is 24.
3. Do not PM share.
4. Do not discuss this game outside of the thread or chats made for the game.
5. If you are dead, you're dead. No haunting the thread. The only exception to this is a single death post that may not contain game breaking information.
6. Votes should be formatted as [lynch] username
7. Abstaining is not allowed.

Players

gimmepie as your Game Master​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
okay i haven't actually been a player in

too long

ohgoshwhyisthereaspideronmylaptopscreenasitypethis911sendhelp

also is it like
a requirement that all characters come from . . . Route 106? or just NPCs? and also Route 106 in which region? and uh?
edit: okay ya 106 is Hoenn bc the regions with reset routes never made it that far, but still other questions apply

Last edited:
Years
okay i haven't actually been a player in

too long

ohgoshwhyisthereaspideronmylaptopscreenasitypethis911sendhelp

also is it like
a requirement that all characters come from . . . Route 106? or just NPCs? and also Route 106 in which region? and uh?
edit: okay ya 106 is Hoenn bc the regions with reset routes never made it that far, but still other questions apply

Any character of any degree of importance from any of the games as long as that character is a human trainer.

Years
Night Zero

unnamed.png

Let the fun begin. There are 7 Town, 2 Mafia and 1 Third Party.

Players

Pecilia as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Aldo! as ???
Hoshidan679 as ???

Years
Spoiler:

Don't get used to quote notifications.
If you're not listed as playing it's because I never got your PM.

Years
Day One

unnamed.png

Petrel snuck into Cynthia's house intending to take out a powerful threat, but the former member of Team Rocket didn't count on the PC Nurse being nearby to provide medical aid.

Elesewhere, a member of an Elite Four woke up confused and covered it a rapidly spreading vine, generated by a Leech Seed.

Nobody Died.

Players

Pecilia as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Aldo! as ???
Kitty as ???