• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But Platinum's the best of the three Sinnoh games!

Speaking of which, I'll need to continue in White eventually but FE is more fun atm :|b I wonder how many people found it hard not to pair Colm x Neimi, Joshua x Natasha (actually I did Joshua x Tethys once), and Artur x Lute.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokey pokey pokey. You should know me by now that when I mention effort it means that whatever it is requires effort, and thus I don't want to do it because I'm too lazy.

And yeah the Victory Road still sucks, regardless of whether or not Platinum is the best of the three imo. I hate having only five members of my team.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But Sinnoh Victory Road is more fun than most other Victory Roads! /though I do like BW's VR

Also, it'd be nice if people did this for me~:

Johari || Nohari

It's just some personality map thing o3o /wants to see what others think of her

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I could do that right here, right now, but I really mustn't. I have nothing to do with this thread and I have assignments.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

In your opinion. "I hate only having five members of my team" is the main reason why I dislike Sinnoh's Victory Road. It wouldn't be as bad if I could have my whole team with me. So, in my opinion I am disliking the Victory Road.

I don't really like doing those types of things because I find it hard to do so, but I'll see 'bout doing it later. /needs to do some things before her family arrives home.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> was in Victory Road
> had a gabite to use for HM Slave
> forgot about the waterfall in the cave

So I went out, caught Remiel 2.0, and now I'm trying to make my way through. :|;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I didn't want to stick any HMs onto my team members. The only one with an HM move is Genis with Surf.

Ah well. Made it through. Now the question is do I want to grind or just rough the Elite Four like usual.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Think I'm going to try and grind until level 53 so my Gallade knows Close Combat, and then rough it. Then at least he knows Close Combat and I'm not roughing it as much as I would if I went in now, haha.

In other news, naming my Umbreon "Raine" was a better idea than I thought.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

..."Overdramatic", huh... Can't really say I see myself as a drama queen... Ah, such are the consequences of posting such things...

If you need me, I'm gonna go stalk Plurk.

blue

gucci
Years

Well to be honest they're not my type of games, I'm more of a racing/driving genre game fan but I'd happily play MW2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back