• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
Years
@Raichupacabra sorry to hear that :(

@ramosleonel Hacked pokemon are like a dropped apple, sure it looks and probably works the same, but the guilt will just eat you up inside. Actually it's nothing like a dropped apple.

Also, I don't think you can ask for hacked 'mons.

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Hey guys I have a RNG'ing question. If your trying to hit a seed that requires you hold additional buttons when do you first hit them? Can you you hit them before you press pokemon B/W? Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys I have a RNG'ing question. If your trying to hit a seed that requires you hold additional buttons when do you first hit them? Can you you hit them before you press pokemon B/W? Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. :)

You hit them right after you start your game and hold them until the screen goes black and the shooting stars go across your screen.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
Okay, I want to get started in RNG, but I'm on the fence about which Gen to use... I don't have either yet and money is tight so I want to make the right decision. Can you guys offer a little help as to which Gen is best to get started in RNG?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
My Giveaway

Info
1st April 2012 Marks the 15th Anniversary of the first pokemon episode ever to be aired on TV. So I've created this special giveaway to commemorate this event. So here is my very own Ash's Pikachu!

lightball.png
025-m.png
lightball.png

Lv.100 Pikachu ♂
OT: Ash | ID No: 00001
Naughty | Static
Volt Tackle | Iron Tail | Thunderbolt | Quick Attack
EVs: 128 Atk | 130 SpA | 252 Spe
IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
Hatched: Prof. Oak's Lab in Pallet Town
PikachusRibbons.png

Rules
  • This Event is only ready for you thanks to the help of Mac of York and smithy 1164
  • Do not alter his Nick name, EVs, IVs, or Moveset.
  • This Pikachu is Non-Redis meaning you can't trade it.
  • The Giveaway will start on 1st April but you may request him before then.
  • Do not upload this Pikachu to sites such as Pokecheck as a public pokemon.
  • Distribution will begin on 4th April 2012
  • This Pikachu is only available on 5 Gen games (Black and White)

Recipients

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nice giveaway, Greg! I saw that in yours and Mac's thread haha. If I liked Pikachu, I'd totally want it, but oh well. It's still awesome though. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I love that Pikachu, Greg! I'm glad I could help you get him. :) I can't wait to get him!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
How did you create that Pikachu?

I'd be interested in it, but is it an illegal Pokemon? Would you get in trouble using it?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
@Kirozane: Love that Rayquaza! When you gonna return, miss sunshine? ;-;

@XanderO: One can obtain particular Trainer ID numbers, IVs, shininess, etc through abusing the game's RNG (Random Number Generator). There's a basic guide for Black White RNG abuse here. No Pokemon are created. Just a computer program is downloaded and if one does certain tasks in game, like walking or listening to a Chatot, one encounters good Pokemon. Greg0915 has demonstrated expertise and knowledge of RNG abuse to me personally, so I know he's getting his Pokemon legitimately.

Here's what I did lately. I think I'm slow at this all but if I bundle them all together, I feel like I am making good progress.. XD;;

619.gif
620.gif

Mienfoo ♀ ★
OT: Alice ID: 57098
Naive | Regenerator | Hidden Power
15.png

Pound | Baton Pass | Knock Off | Low Kick
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31

511.gif
512.gif

Shamrock the Simisage ♂ ★
Timid | Gluttony | Hidden Power
15.png

Nasty Plot | Leaf Storm | Focus Blast | Hidden Power
31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31

007.png
637.gif
007.png

Volcarona ♀
Timid | Flame Body | Hidden Power
15.png

Silver Wind | Quiver Dance | Heat Wave | Bug Buzz
31 | 2 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31

007.png
492.gif
007.png

Shaymin
OT: Jasmine ID: 39218
Timid | Natural Cure | Hidden Power:
15.png

Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis
31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31

011.png
520.gif
521.gif
011.png

Tranquill ♂
OT: Echo ID: 56632
Jolly | Super Luck
Leer | Quick Attack | Air Cutter | Roost
31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31

007.png
595.gif
596.gif
007.png

Joltik ♂ ★
Timid | Compoundeyes | Hidden Power:
15.png

Fury Cutter | Electroweb | Bug Bite | Gastro Acid
31 | 14 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31

007.png
548.gif
549.gif
007.png

Petilil ♀ ★
Modest | Chlorophyll | Hidden Power:
15.png

Sleep Powder | Mega Drain | Synthesis | Magical Leaf
31 | 14 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
Years
I miss RNGing stuff. :P
I might get off my hiatus soon. Probably going to just do more 4th gen and a little 5th gen.

Blade!!!! Can I trade you something for that Shaymin? I really want it. ;D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
@Kirozane: Love that Rayquaza! When you gonna return, miss sunshine? ;-;

@XanderO: One can obtain particular Trainer ID numbers, IVs, shininess, etc through abusing the game's RNG (Random Number Generator). There's a basic guide for Black White RNG abuse here. No Pokemon are created. Just a computer program is downloaded and if one does certain tasks in game, like walking or listening to a Chatot, one encounters good Pokemon. Greg0915 has demonstrated expertise and knowledge of RNG abuse to me personally, so I know he's getting his Pokemon legitimately.

Oh thank you. Very insightful....don't think I will EVER do this XD....well maybe if I get more into the Metagame....maybe....Do I have to do anything to request that Pikachu then?

TwilightBlade

Years
I miss RNGing stuff. :P
I might get off my hiatus soon. Probably going to just do more 4th gen and a little 5th gen.

Blade!!!! Can I trade you something for that Shaymin? I really want it. ;D
You come back too! -_-
Um sure! What is our pending...

Oh thank you. Very insightful....don't think I will EVER do this XD....well maybe if I get more into the Metagame....maybe....Do I have to do anything to request that Pikachu then?
He is giving away that Pikachu for free within his trade thread with Mac of York
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270449

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't write down my pendings, so if I forget, it's as good as gone xD I'm bad about that :(

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
All this time and ya'll haven't sorted out the lag in loading times? I'm disappointed in you, PC.

And in other news, I'm trying to prod the puppy into reopening my shop for tracking-sake with the minimal prodding possible. :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
No one seems to post in DCC anymore. Come on guys. Where are you? :P

I came to ask about ideas for my new OT on my Japanese HG (whenever it gets here). Preferably with Japanese characters. ^_^

TwilightBlade

Years
I try to get people to post all the time o/

idk this is what i did .-. dunno when I'd update my shop or return to trading

011.png
491.gif
011.png

Darkrai
OT: Jasmine ID: 39218
Timid | Bad Dreams
Trick | Dark Void | Dark Pulse | Nasty Plot