• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I watch a girl from fa away beating on some drunk. I drve my motor cycle to her and blast the man into oblivion with my Persian's thunderbolt. "Are you alright miss?"

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Staring.

His eyes peered intently towards the girl. Azuki regarded this man coolly, her hands clutching the familiar crimson and silver metallic ball. He was holding the same thing. Actually, two of them were. Team Meteora. The name had a certain ring she didn't like. The man leered one more time, before speaking,

"We'll give you a chance to drop your Pokeballs slowly..." he said delibrately, edging sideways. "...and hand them over. See? Not so difficult, is it?"

Each of them had six Pokemon each. SHe had four. This wasn't good.

"Yeah, right. Go, Ryuu!" Azuki desperately called out, her loyal Charizard roaring. Before either of them could comment, she had flung herself over his back, urging him to fly. He understood feear, and flapped his wings with a dull thudd. SHe heard the two men cursing profusely, before they too sent out flying Pokemon.

Go faster She urged. He nodded, and picked up speed.

It was a pity the two men were so stubborn.

Years
"I'm fine" I said, as Flygon launched her hyper beam attack at the members, as Absol used Rain dance, turning the area to quicksand. I landed nearby, and said "great job Absol!" and he just gave me a look that said "you expect anything less of me?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Rain?" I asked as I was approaching my my destination. Ahead, I could see a Flygon, a black one? What the heck was going on over there?

Thump!

I had taked my eyes off where I was driving for one second, and ended off hitting a rock, sending the vehicle onto its side onto the sand. I gained a sinking feeling after that as the sand began to swallow me up. Quicksand? It must have been an effect caused by the rain.

I climbed out of the left door, which was now above my head, and leapt to a nearby rock. I was safe. For now.

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
"what?! rain!?"
I muttered in surpise, there wasnt a cloud in the sky. I looked up, sheilding my eyes with my arms, it was comming down fast. Returning Chisa to her pokeball, I took out another, a blue swan like bird, with feathers that looked like clouds emerged. Quickly, I climbed on his back as he took to the sky, flying was better then sinking in sand.
From above I could see a car, I had Hiro hover around so I could get a better look.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was riding towards the thunderstorm. It had piqued my intrest. I didn't know of any pokemon in this area that could use rain dance, my ludicolo was one of the few who could coax rain out of this region. As we neared, I could feel Scyther's tension even though he was still in his pokeball, as I used binoculars to survey the seen. It was chaos, I didn't think I should get involved, but my consciencerebuked me. I couldn't let those innocent people over there be overrun by Meteora...

Years
Suddenly, just when I thought the team members were going to be sucked to thier death, one of them managed to send out a Salamence that hauled them out of the sand and onto dry land. Suddenly, the Salemence sent a flamthrower at me, burning me nad sending me to the ground, but the flames on by body were quickly but out by the rain. Flygon gave an alarm screech as one of the members sent out a Wailren, to take down my Flygon. Absol managed to hide, but I knew he wouldn't be able to stand aside for long when I was in danger..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Geez, what did I end up in the middle of?" I muttered as I reached for a Pokeball. She hadn't noticed me yet, but that girl was in danger. I threw the Pokeball at at rock so it wouldn't sink in the sand, and called "Beatifly! Stun Spore on the Salamence and Walrien!"
"Fly!" She replied as she nodded and flew over the Pokemon, spores pouring from beneath her wings onto the Pokemon. I just hoped it would work.

I began jumping from rock to rock, hoping to get closer to the battle.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I sent out scyther and metang, enough to repell the members, or so I hoped.Scyther flew towards the most of the members, scaring them to the point that a good portion of them forgot to even use their pokeballs, as metang charged towards salamence in a meteor mash. I also sent out snorlax to try to block the walrien, as I cut the engine next to the girl. "I'm here to help, quick, get your pokemon with you and on the sidecar!" I said, ready to start up and get away from the members as soon as she was ready.

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Ryan lay asleep on the back of his loyal Dragonair. The heat had been slowly making Ryan weaker and weaker. Ryan was slowly getting more dehydrated and he knew he couldn't last much longer. Dragonair tapped Ryan with it's tail. Ryan's head slowly gained strength and looked up to the amazement to see rain falling. Rain in the middle of the desert? That is what befuddled Ryan the most. Ryan perked up and ordered Dragonair to fly towards the storm.

Years
"No help needed." I said as I saw both trainers arrive. The precene of the scyther and the Beautifly's stun Spore managed to give Flygon a chance to get near the ground, of which all the meteora members recognised the position, and slowly started to back away. Even I moved away from Flygon. "Flygon. Earthquake." I ordered, and Flygon slammed herself into the ground, causing a massive earthquake that was enough to send the meteora members scurrying. "And stay out!" I yelled after them, as Flygon got back to her feet

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Dragonair finally arrived at the storm. It was more violent than originally thought, but the refreshing drops of water rejuvenated Ryan. Ryan noticed some people below and some rare pokemon, but didn't give it a second thought as he continued to catch the rain drops in his mouth.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"You handled yourself well." I said, withdrawing scyther and the others before he could decide to attack agian. "Personally, I would have just fled the battle, but your way obviously works."

Years
"With all you guys here, I don't think losing would really be possible" I said, looking around. Suddenly, absol came out of seemingly nowhere, growling, his blade glowing white with it's Razor Wind. "unfortunatly for you, both Absol and I really don't like people."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
My hands strayed slowly to scyther's pokeball, as a precaution, nothing else. "Maybe you could call him off? It is thanks to us that you weren't overrun after all." I said.

Years
I absently returned Flygon to it's pokeball, and watched Absol for a moment, before saying "Absol. back off." he did so, though reluctantly, and I returned him to his pokeball. Suddenly, an aftershock from Flygon's Earthquake attack hit, causing me to fall to the ground and my pokeballs to fall away from me, dislodged by the shock.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
"Wow that was an awsome battle! Now battle me!" I send out Blastoise to attack Flygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back