• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Team Destiny

Title_bottom.png

Introduction

Hi everyone its Tigerkit300. I have been on Pokecommunity since January and have played a ton of hacks that in the end have make me come to the conclusion of making my own hack. The hacks I've played that have drove me to are Pokemon Light Platinum, AshGrey, and Flora Sky. Team Destiny will consist of mappers, scripters, tileset inserters, spriters and a few more positions. I want this hack, my first one to be one of the most amazing hacks of all time! Everybody is free to join in on my wonderful team!

Hack Name

Pokemon Rebel Destiny(Could change in the future)

Pokemon Rebel Destiny Story

Just below the Hoenn and Sinnoh region is the Crestic region. As a child, you have lived there peacefully in the town of Aqua. On the day of our 11th birthday, you go to recieve your first pokemon from the proffesor when you get news of Team Feral's plans to take over the Crestic Region. The proffesor gives you your pokemon and you go on a journey to defeat the team before time is up. By the time your reach the fourth gym, you get word of a powerful pokemon helping Team Feral take over the region. From then on, you and the other trainers, and gym leaders must fight to take back the region before it is entirely consumed.

Featurs

• New Region
    A new team; Team Feral
    8 gyms and a pokemon league
    Rebel Hideouts
    New Badges
    New Hero's
    Night and Day System
    Return of some old faces

Team

• Tigerkit300: Mapper, storyboarder, graphic creator, and Creator of Hack

Code:
Username:
Preferred Nickname:
Time Zone:
Skills:
Examples of Skills:
Position:
Background Experience:

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
How long you had to wait? I can do tile recolouring (Recolour to the provided Palettes.) and basic inserting. I can also make banners.

Proof of work: My Signature.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Could you make and Epic banner saying "POKEMON: REBEL DESTINY" With a Mewtwo on the side, and coming January 2013

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Sure, Also, could you find an interesting tileset? I've been looking around but I've had no luck...

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Alright, firstly, the banner. It wasn't well done because I'm in a rush (night time here, mom asking me to sleep. Btw, time zone is SGT)

And for the tiles, did you know that the creator of Light Platinum had a website? here:

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/

Click on resources and you can find his tiles. Remember to give credits. And also, you say you are used to RMXP? That means you can do hacking with RMXP? I'd like you to teach me some other days. Maybe tomorrow. What's your time zone?

Back