• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey, I'm finally available for trade after having to go out early for the past sundays x)

You still got the Pokemon from Gen V that I needed? ;O

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Good morning! I am ready any time you are :D
I forgot to tell you.... I didn't have time to breed Oshawott.... T^T I'm so sorry.

Thanks again Pink Mommy~!
I shall take good care of everyone :D
No problem! I'm sure you will. I will also take good care of your pokemon, I love the fact that they're all nicknamed :D

Hey, I'm finally available for trade after having to go out early for the past sundays x)

You still got the Pokemon from Gen V that I needed? ;O

Sure, I have them all... except for the Piplulp :(
Is that ok? I can get you the Piplup later, I'm so sorry.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Oooh yeah!
I forgot! I'm sorry!

But I DO have it! I'm sorry, wait right there.

Last edited:
Years
Haha, it's Ok, I had a big order <3 thank you sooooooo much you are an amazing person :D

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
You're welcome!

Sorry again for that confussion, I knew I had two Shinx, but I couldn't remember who they were for :P

Whenever you need something, you know where to find me :D

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Um... I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Oh, you want to give me pokemon you don't want so that I can put them up for adoption, is that what you mean?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sure, of course I'll take them! ... they're not hacked or anything, right?
lol. How many are there? And do you want anything in exchange? Because I really don't have anything interesting in my Black game aside from the pokemon I migrate from Diamond, and I do that on request. I don't have my other DS on me right now.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
6 of them. Have to page thru. Dont need anything in return. They are useless to me but a waste if I released them. Have to find my Game. What FC code to use?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
For what generation are they? If they're for GenV, use the FC that says BLACK on my Signature.
Which of yours should I use? Black or white?

Back