• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last meal

Sirfetch’d

Lets say you know that your next meal will be your last and you can pick anything to eat. What would you choose?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'd probably want to have a nice argentinian beef steak, some wedge potatoes with sour cream and a nice side of salad. Then I'd have crepe with nutella and some ice cream for dessert.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
High-quality bacon, my mom's fried flautas, and whatever I'm craving at the time. Then for dessert, cannolis.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Oh geez, I'd make my dreams come true. I'd want a calzone stuffed with cheese and KFC popcorn chicken, some baked mac and cheese with broccoli, and a strawberry-banana smoothie. For dessert I'd just want a maple butter blondie.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I wouldn't choose anything special, I'd just have whatever I was already going to have before I found out. If I give power to the fact that I know that it's my last meal, then the fact that I know I'm about to die is just around the corner and I'd spend my final evening upset beyond consolation.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would eat a large pepperoni pizza and a ton of ice cream.

Years
I'd probably try to figure out some way to have something ridiculous like a 12 course dinner for my last meal. Not only would it give me the opportunity to have a bunch of my favorite foods one last time, it would prolong my death for a little bit (assuming I was sentenced to death, or something). Plus, I'd get the added benefit of going into a food coma before I died, so I wouldn't know anyway.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I would drink from the fountain of youth, thus preventing my demise. And if that fails, vampire blood might do the same thing. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'd have a big meal with a juicy prime rib steak, with some sushi ande pepperoni pizza on the side along with some of my other favorite foods. Then I'd wash it down with iced tea and a chocolate fudge sundae for dessert.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't know.

Part of me thinks I'd keep it clean and simple.

Then the other part of me goes hey, its my last meal. Might as well go all out and so indulgent that I essentially die in the process.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'll take some delicious sushi. 30 pieces or something since I can't get enough of it. :D

We are the same! I would love to get lots of sushi, especially the one with eel on it. I can't get enough of sushi. The only meal i never get tired of.

If not sushi, then I would go for Yakisoba as a final meal, with 3-4 bottles of Ramune - Lychee flavor.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
To be honest, I wouldn't go for any main meals or a bowl of noodles or anything like that I'd just scram and eat desserts right away, probably most likely something simple but delicious like Lemon Sorbet! :3

Sirfetch’d

Mine would simply be an extra cheese pizza from our local pizza place. Best pizza ever!

Back