• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Scyther's draw

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
All the work you've posted is so fabulously done! Petilil and Lilligant in the newest piece are both super cute. I really like the way you shade.

Years
All the work you've posted is so fabulously done! Petilil and Lilligant in the newest piece are both super cute. I really like the way you shade.

Thank You so much. I used to shade by using my fingers, but I've started with that method after I drawed another type of drawing... this one
CSHOaaeWIAAWMvC.jpg

SASORIUCHIHA

~ SASORI UCHIHA ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
Ho-oH N Frosslass sketch's are well drawn, would love ta see more.

Years
After a little break from drawing.. Here I am with a pair of Pokedraws...

First one is a Second Gen famous... MAREEP

CzgD7ByXAAI6k61.jpg

Second is a Fifth Gen Ghost/Fire type... CHANDELURE..

CzgESiaW8AMVBw7.jpg

This one is a little basic, but I've decided to post it anyway...

I hope you like It. ;)

Years
After a long absense from the community.. I'm back with a drawing.. But this time it's not pokemon.. But another of my favorite anime.. Saint Seiya

C2d6-mYWQAA4kQs.jpg

C1B86HlWEAIrPG5.jpg

C0oWzUJW8AArcyP.jpg

I know it's not pokemon, but I hope you like it

Years
That's some very nice pencil work! I love your shading on all of these. The second image is really great in terms of the armor. I feel like the crosshatching on the first picture could be blended in with your normal shading a bit better, but it's application is still pretty good and consistent.

Years
That's some very nice pencil work! I love your shading on all of these. The second image is really great in terms of the armor. I feel like the crosshatching on the first picture could be blended in with your normal shading a bit better, but it's application is still pretty good and consistent.

Hi Nina

Thanks for comment. I really appreciate your suggestions, it makes me improve as a drawer.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Wow, nice picture, i love saint seiya too. (Now i assume that you are old for knowing saint seiya lol jk). Very nice, i love one with pegasus.

Back