• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the best card you have pulled recently?

Years
I've pulled nothing really significant in terms of rarity from packs recently (in fact, I've only opened packs twice since the new year hit), but checking my post in the booster pack thread on my pulls from SuMo Prerelease weekend, the best two pack pulls I had were probably Vikavolt and Rare Candy that day.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
My Most recent awesome pull was a Full art M Alakazam EX 118/124 from a New Mystery Power Box

Years
After a long return to Pokemon TCG I got few good cards.
But two days ago I got Snorlax GX and found Mewtwo EX [157/162] - nice art and Slowbro EX [26/108] also I'm happy from Omanyte and Omastar [both from the same booster :D] and Bidoof - because has nice full art.
P.s
Do you like to watch YT unboxings?

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
After a long return to Pokemon TCG I got few good cards.
But two days ago I got Snorlax GX and found Mewtwo EX [157/162] - nice art and Slowbro EX [26/108] also I'm happy from Omanyte and Omastar [both from the same booster :D] and Bidoof - because has nice full art.
P.s
Do you like to watch YT unboxings?

I have produced my own unboxing video....smash that link below to be transported to my channel. If your interested!

Years
I have produced my own unboxing video....smash that link below to be transported to my channel. If your interested!

Thanks, just watched it. Not bad :)
In my siganture you can find link to my video - nothing special for now. Don't know why I'm so stressed here. Tomorrow need upload new one.

Ok I'm not doing off top here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
Thanks, just watched it. Not bad :)
In my siganture you can find link to my video - nothing special for now. Don't know why I'm so stressed here. Tomorrow need upload new one.

Ok I'm not doing off top here.

I just hit that sub button....nice!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I pulled old President-Trump GX recently, thinking it could be a useful card for a lot of decks

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I got a Espeon GX from two packs today. I love the artwork for it and it's made me want to build a deck around it, Thankfully my Alolan Muk is Psychic type so they go hand in hand.

I've done some research and Garbodor would probably be the better card, but Muk is cheaper for me to get. Might try and see what I get from the Lycanroc GX box coming out this week.

Got some Innards Out Pyukumuku too and Kukui too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 2, 2017
A secret rare psychic energy from the Sun and Moon game ^^ We have it on video if you would like to check it out :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
SR psychic energy from Sun moon
more recently Pulled a FA umbreon GX from sun moon today

Back