• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The song that describes you

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
While listening to music, have you ever come across a song that you feel really describes you, really relates to your situation? At the moment, after undergoing a horrendously difficult exam yesterday, I feel like Linkin Park's "Numb", but in general I think Trapt's "Headstrong" pretty much describes me. I'm stubborn and I argue with everything, IRL anyway.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Gee, I'm going to have to go with.. Uhh.. let's see, I guess Linkin Park's "Nobody's Listening" kinda describes me ^^;; I'm ignored most of the time.

I'm also going to have to go with Headstrong and Last Resort by Papa Roach! ^^

"F*** OFF!
I'LL TAKE YOU ON!"

He he he.. I luv those lyrics ^^;;

*gets killed by evil chickens*

~CaRtOON

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
"Private Life" by oingo boingo and that simon and garfunkle song... not sure of the title, but it's that "I am a rock, i am an island". Both songs have that anti-social, loner theme of just wanting to be with one's self.

Back