• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XII - By Akeraz [Rated M]

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
Let's Play - Final Fantasy XII

logo.jpg

Game Information:
Developer/Publisher: Square Enix
Genre: RPG
Year of Release: 2006
Console: PS2

Introduction:

The twelfth installment of the Final Fantasy series.
This game has received a fair amount of bad reception
from fans of the final fantasy series. Mostly due
to the differing battle system. The story has also
received some critcism, however, I find the story to be decent,
and the battle system is a nice change of pace.
I'm going to be as informative as possible during this
LP and I'm going to be obtaining every ultimate weapon,
and completing every sidequest as well as the main story.

Videos:

Part One:
Spoiler:

Part Two:
Spoiler:

Part Three:
Spoiler:

Part Four:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I enjoyed the LP so far. You're pretty knowledgeable of the game, which is good. And you don't chat away during cutscenes, so that's always nice. I hate when people just talk through a scene, especially when I've never played FFXII, so I like to follow what's going on more than usual.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
I'm just the same really. I hate it when people talk over cutscenes in LP's so I myself try not to.
Anyway, the fourth part is up. Just a quick forewarning, I might have gone a bit overboard with the swears.

Part Four:
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I've only watched the first video as it's quite late but I have a few questions... why in the hell would either side send foot soldiers to the fortress to fight? Why waste the money that could be put to better use in producing those badass airship-things-that-don't-belong-in-that-setting? And why cavalry? Are the nations led by imbeciles who don't realize that birds have trouble walking on the flat surfaces that one can find in MAN FREAKING MADE STRUCTURES... Also the random capitalization in the intro text thing deserves a mention as well.

I can't really talk about the LP itself yet, as I've only gotten about a pears worth of commentary from you at this point...

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
That's something you'll have to clear up with Squeenix.

Though it's probably because it's cheaper to outfit and train infantry than it is to build airships.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
That's something you'll have to clear up with Squeenix.

Though it's probably because it's cheaper to outfit and train infantry than it is to build airships.

But think about it: with the vast amounts of money a nation would need to train an army of foot-soldiers in the use of weaponry, they could just build a couple dozen airships with incredible destructive potential. But then again, no one wants to play as the guy who reloads the cannons, do they?

Back