• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abimon, a new beginning.[idea]

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Hello all and welcome to the thread for my new game(hopefully...) Abimon is currently a fan game but with the help of my friends here, hopefully it will take off and become a whole new game.

Spoiler:

hi. I'm Anglican. I would like to create my dream game. Unlike most, this will be a series game, meaning there will be more Abimon games than this
one.

I am:
OK at mapping,
good at eventing,
Ok at database stuff,
and horrible at scripting.

I currently need a spriter who can create nintendo-style artwork(including fakemon) as well as their overworlds a, a few tileset creators, and some beta testers. Scripters would also be welome.
note this not a hack! I'm using rpgmaker xp!
Current resources:
Poccil's Pokessentials

To apply:
Simply fill out this form:
Spoiler:

Members:
Myself, mapper, eventer.
Somat: Fakemon Generator, beta tester.
A friend from school: Artwork

Look forward to hearing feedback as well as applications soon!
:classic:
EDIT: We now have a website: http://www.abimon.yolasite.com

Last edited:

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
OK. Since I am back into the Pokemon world, this project shall start as soon as I have windows installed on my Macintosh(estimated time: about 3-5 days). Then, we shall start.
Also, slightly disappointed at the lack of feedback but still.... =/

Last edited:

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
Name Aaron
Skills: Eventing, music, very very good moveset creator.
How long any where from 2008 before I got a computer to 2010 when I did get my computer till the present.
I realize you aren't really looking for my skills, but I thought I would apply and see what you thought.
Accept or don't.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Name Aaron
Skills: Eventing, music, very very good moveset creator.
How long any where from 2008 before I got a computer to 2010 when I did get my computer till the present.
I realize you aren't really looking for my skills, but I thought I would apply and see what you thought.
Accept or don't.

Hi there! Sorry, been a bit unactive, but I'm here again XD
although, we may or may not be doing it in RPG VX ace... so yeah....
Also.... why you post in archives?!?!?!? Shoulda pmed me......

Back