• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Your User Name: Hooh54
Pokemon: Archen
Nature: Mild
Shiny: Y
Nickname: Saren
Ability: Defeatist
Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, (eggmoves)
Gen. : 4th or 5th:

Hi, can I trade a shiny flawless female Charmander (eggmoved, I believe), in exchange for this breeding request? I can trade a shiny flawless Turtwig for a second one, if you want. Thank you. And if the Archen can have Hidden Power Grass (base power of 70 would be nice,), I would like that, but it is not required.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey there~ XD

I can't find a DW meditite, though I managed to find a DW phanpy... do you still need that one? ^^"
Yes I still need that one, what would you like for it please??
Your User Name: Hooh54
Pokemon: Archen
Nature: Mild
Shiny: Y
Nickname: Saren
Ability: Defeatist
Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, (eggmoves)
Gen. : 4th or 5th:

Hi, can I trade a shiny flawless female Charmander (eggmoved, I believe), in exchange for this breeding request? I can trade a shiny flawless Turtwig for a second one, if you want. Thank you. And if the Archen can have Hidden Power Grass (base power of 70 would be nice,), I would like that, but it is not required.

I do request for nothing but a trash poke and if that ability is a DW one, I don't breed on my 5th gen. game at all, so its it??

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
The ability is not a dreamworld ability. And yeah, it's fifth gen.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Ok. That is fine.

..............................................................................................

Years
Houndour
Lv1 Egg Moves: Ember, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Overhead
Lapras
Lv1 Egg Move: Water Gun, Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse
Bagon
Lv1 Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse
Elekid
Lv1 Egg Moves: ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop
I saw these in a box on the first page...
Also looking for a marvel scale dratini if you have one

What would want for these ones

black2 fc

Last edited:
Back