• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OH NO HIDE SHE'S HERE AGAIN

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't remember the last person I've tried to hide from. It's been so long. You're going to see them eventually anyway, so there really isn't any point in hiding from them.

I'm social when I want to be, but I prefer being alone because too much social interaction makes me feel drained. I'm more of an introvert than anything.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
The only person I really hide from is one of my exes because her mentality never progressed beyond middle school so she's constantly trying to pick fights with everyone around her. She can't find me thanks to my living conditions, but she has like a godtillion Facebook accounts so she just bothers me on there instead.

As for being social, I try to be. I find it to be pretty draining if I'm just hanging out with someone, though. The thrill dies off after a while and I just sit there wondering how much more fun I could be having at home.

Sir Codin

I tend to hide from my two teenage twin cousins whenever they're around; they're both female, by the way. They keep talking about their stupid boyfriends, Twilight, their God-awful tastes in music, and how the much the world sucks and isn't worth living in whenever they get into a break up with whatever boyfriend they were currently dating, stupid clothing trends, and they keep asking me if I think they're ugly (why does it even matter and why are you asking me???).

Not even my sister is like this. Actually, my sister is amazing, especially compared to my cousins.

As for the other question, I usually tend to be alone, but that's not to say I'm a recluse. I have a good amount of friends and we hang out quite a bit and have fun watching anime, terrible movies, playing video games, and Magic the Gathering and whatnot.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I don't tend to 'hide' from certain people per se, but I do avoid or ignore people who usually get on my nerves. If they smile, I'll smile back, but I wouldn't make any attempt to start a discussion. In general, I suppose I'm somewhat social. I'll definitely let someone else initiate a conversation most of the time, but if I have something really interesting I want to share I definitely won't hold back on starting a conversation if need be.

Last edited:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I used to avoid my cousin, but we started hanging out, and I found out we have a lot alike.
Ironically, he comes over to my house like every day.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I only hide if I'm doing something "embarrassing"(like watching MLPFIM) and if I have done a stupid mistake. All in all I'm not that sociable.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Actually, I was hiding from some children yesterday with my best friend. We were locked in the bathroom at someone's house, trying to avoid them. Once they got in, though, he nearly tackled me into a bathtub.

I prefer being alone, unless I have an opportunity to be around friends. Depends on my mood, I guess. If I'm happy and stuff, then I'm fine with being around other people. Otherwise I'd rather sneak off somewhere and hide from other humans.

Years
I dont hide from people but Im not very social and often times just prefer being alone. Sometimes I just dont want to talk to anyone or only one person so I just won't.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I don't tend to 'hide' from certain people per se, but I do avoid or ignore people who usually get on my nerves. If they smile, I'll smile back, but I wouldn't make any attempt to start a discussion. In general, I suppose I'm a somewhat social. I'll definitely let someone else initiate a conversation most of the time, but if I have something really interesting I want to share I definitely won't hold back on starting a conversation if need be.
This. Most of the time, I try to smile at whoever it is I'm not fond of, and hope that they leave afterward. If they absolutely try to get a conversation going, then I'll try to ride out the storm and hope that they don't talk to me afterward for a while. I'll never straight up hide from them though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't 'hide' from people, I just ignore them whenever I see them. I'm not much of a social person. If they start a conversation, all right cool. But if it's someone I don't feel like talking to, I'll just say I'm headed somewhere and I'm late.

Years
the police. shh... be quiet.

I don't really hide from anyone, at least, not in person. The closest I usually come to that is ignoring phone calls from certain people (like my aunt, who can turn a simple question into a 45 minute story). And honestly, I'm not all that social, but I wouldn't say that I'd rather be alone, either.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm gonna leave this thread open because the "who do you hide from" aspect is interesting, but if you want to answer the question of how social you are, you should do it in this thread. I've edited the duplicate question out of the original post to avoid confusion :)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I hide from my sister while I'm in school for no apparent reason.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I just hide from any family member when i'm in school for no reason.And i hide from any teacher anywhere outside of school because the would be awkward.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I used to hide from people who annoyed the life out of me but now I don't :P if anything, I hide from the teacher if I don't know the answer, etc xD

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i do that sometimes with the people who always like to annoy me...but i don't like when i do i've been working on saying directly what's in my mind...if i don't want to do something i'll say i don't want and if i want to do something i'll do it! depends on how hard or easy it is but i'll do my best to be how i am!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I hide from everyone -- if a package gets delivered I like to hide and wait until the UPS/FedEx man is gone and then I will sneak out and go get it... unless I have to sign for it. :(

Back