• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BrizzyVoices and Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Hello PC!

First off I hope I'm in the right section here as I don't want to break of the rules! My names Des and I wanted to reach out to fellow fans across the interwebs and include you in my latest project. I have created a video game blog/website called Equilibrium22.com With the help of a few friends and fellow Pokémon fans, we aspire to bring fresh posts and news about the video gaming industry in a fun manner. That being said, we are all from the same town as YouTube sensation Brizzy Voices, whom I hope that most of you know as the girl who impersonated "all" 151
Pokémon on video. I have reached out to her in the hopes of interviewing her about her inspirations, Pokémon passions, and her thoughts for the future. She has a busy schedule but has agreed to it!

I thought it would be cool to have a few "from the real fans, questions" that I could ask her. So I need your help PC! Submit your questions here and I will chose a few of the best to add to the interview and possibly see what other Poke-inspired videos she will be creating in the future!

In the meantime please check out my original post and some of her very funny and creative videos!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
If you want to advertise your Youtube channel or some videos you've made, I encourage you to take advantage of the Creative Media Showcase we have in this forum. We'd love to see firsthand some of your material. Also, since it seems you're trying to introduce yourself here, it might interest you to start a thread in New Users / Welcome to get a proper greeting from our members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back