• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
We don't know, and we will probably never know xD
But I believe there must be one.

I read recently (well, a few months ago xD) that something had been found, though. I don't think they found anything important :\

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I... thought I remembered that being the formula used to calculate the PMCC of a set of data.

edit: nope!
mimetex.cgi

that's the one

Honest

Hi!
Years
Meh, whatever. I'm perfectly fine with drinking it, don't want to know all the math behind it.

And I can still drink 20 ounce drinks at my favorite restaurant!

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Oh, wait... you mean like a mathematical formula? Nah, I don't think so. I mean, like a secret recipe or something haha

Sir Codin

That moment when you've been panicking about a paper being due tomorrow only to find out it isn't due tomorrow.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I hate that feeling. :c

That feeling of being waitlisted by a college. -_-;

Got only 2 more left to find out. And one of them is a biggie.

Sir Codin

Oh, great, I spy yet ANOTHER gun related thread in the OCC.

As if my day wasn't crappy enough already.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
You heard about that man who lived 18 years with a knife inside his head? :O He survived.

Sir Codin

Here's something else that's amazing:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I hate that feeling. :c

That feeling of being waitlisted by a college. -_-;

Got only 2 more left to find out. And one of them is a biggie.

I got waitlisted by my first choice, but I'm very happy where I am now so it's okay :3

Sir Codin

Can someone take down Wario? I hate that fat bastard and it's getting annoying. Is there some way to turn him off permanently?

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Yes, uninstall your favourite browser, shut down your PC, and say good bye to Wario! :D
(Alternative: install AdBlock and block it :| )

Sir Codin

AdBlocker won't do the trick. That fat f*** keeps coming back. He's one persistent stronzo, that's for sure.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha wow, everyone seems a bit irked.

Anyways, sadly I wont be online for April Fools! I'll be up north and then I'll be travelling back home and then have work the next day. Hoping the journey wont be too bad, though!

Sir Codin

On April 1st, I'll either be working or studying for my exam preparing for impending academic doom.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have the day off on April Fool's! Not going anywhere and enjoying internet pranks. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I got some pranks planned out for some of my friends. I'm gonna do the pranks on the following days, not April Fool's because they'll be pretty cautious about everything that day :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back