• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite tier?

Sirfetch’d

In competitive battling there are 6 main tiers. There is LC(Little Cup), NU(Neverused), RU(Rarelyused), UU(Underused), OU(Overused), and Ubers. Each use specific Pokemon that have been assigned to a tier. Which is your favorite tier in competitive battling?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
90% of the time I play with OUs, sometimes UUs. I haven't played with Pokemon of any other tier unless I'm playing casually with some friends and I feel like using some of my favourite Pokemon that are in the other tiers.

Sirfetch’d

Personally I like UU the best. I feel it is the most balanced tier and I like the selection of mons available.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I mostly play OU or NU. I'll occasionally play UU when the occasional tournament is struggling for participants. My NU team is most successful so I guess that's my best tier overall, but I'm renovating my team and it's not going too well.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
The NU tier. There are so many viable Pokemon that share a fair amount of competition it's such an unpredictable tier. I sometimes play doubles (VGC'12) too.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Possibly NU because they allow a fair amount of balance and competition.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Where's the love for Uberz?! Yes, I love playing OU, but when I feel like playing for fun I like using the legendaries that I so deeply anticipated to catch in my own games :)

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
Years
Ubers,ironically its the most versatile tier(Atleast IMHO)as I use a lot of Pokemon that would get slaughtered in OU that somehow come out sweeping in ubers.

Back