• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Dark Steelix- wow thats alot of shiny pokemon your hunting for dood...hope that you manage to get them..im waiting for a skitty swarm so i can get a shiny skitty...that is if i knew how 2 use the pkradar to catch shinies

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello fellow shiny hunters.

I got Diamond last Saturday and quickly completed it so i could start chaining for shinies.

The bad news is i suck at chaining...

Anyway i only transferred 4 shinies over from Emerald, mostly because im still useing several of the pokemon on it for the battle frontier. The shinies i imported are Sceptile x 2 (Cloned it so i could trade it on GTS), Feraligatr, Charizard and Noctowl.

Anyway im hatching Turtwig eggs and chaining for any random pokemon that decideds to pop up.

Good luck everyone with your hunts

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
wishing you luck already shiny mr mime xD

uhhh i believe this is my 30th post...maybe i should wait a few more posts before requesting the SHC card and admission

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Ordered Diamond today and it should be within my grasp by 1PM tomorrow.

Till then I'm still training up Linoone's, getting rather boring now, I'll probably check in again later.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
does anybody here know how to chain shinies using the pokeradar??

uhh BTW i'm ready to request my SHC card for making over 30 posts

Last edited:

Pokefan2008

Objection!
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2008
can i join , i used to have a shiny oddish but someone released it but i got a shiny wailmer

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
You would be the lucky person to get page 500, Yami. At least this time we didn't fly past it with spam, ja? *laughs*

Nope, Nothing, Nada III. Anyway, I'm still hunting Shinx and with the swarm being Electrike I'm starting to beleave my character should have moved to Floroma Town. :P

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Good ZaChAttAck101, very good. :) :) :) Why? remember that Electrike swarm? I just got one of the few shinys I've hunted!!! (Most were found while hunting something else, you see.) A shiny FEMALE Electrike!!! Now to get that male Shinx!

I'll edit in the info on her later. (And no I wasn't using the Pokeradar, just had my Electabuzz pulling in Electric types for me. YAY!)

Okay here's KALI (KALLISTO)
dpffsa309.png
soon to be
dpffsa310.png

(Random fact #1: Kali is Hindi, meaning "the black one" and "devourer of time", a perfect fit considering she's black and shiny hunting is known for 'devouring time', ja?
Random fact #2: Kallisto is Greek, meaning "most beautiful".)

Quiet nature.
Aug. 7, 2007
Vally Windworks
Met at Lv. 7
Thoroughly cunning.
Likes dry food.

HP 32
ATK 12
DEF 12
SP ATK 16
SP DEF 11
SPEED 13
Ability Lightningrod

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
So, just wondering, but the longer the chain means the better the chance of the bush-rattling pokemon is a shiny? O:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
sweet electrike demoonica!!! wait what do you mean electabuzz was drawing in electric pokemon without a pokeradar...

fufu- what is RMT and i would love to battle you as a matter of fact

Pokefan2008

Objection!
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2008
is it easier to use pokeradar to find shinys?ps do you have any strategies whatsoever to make a long chain?

Back