• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Melody

Banned
Years

The show is popular with young teenage boys and adult males. With the latter of the two, I believe it's moreso because they watch it with their children, and not as a guilty pleasure.

With teenage boys...that's a different story methinks.

Ahem. No, I genuinely believe even the teen boys like it because it's either nostalgic or because they have a younger sibling/relative to watch it with and/or because it's just "the 'in' thing". :P

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

Ahem. No, I genuinely believe even the teen boys like it because it's either nostalgic or because they have a younger sibling/relative to watch it with and/or because it's just "the 'in' thing". :P

No one in my family watches the show except me. However, I just like it.
I can't explain myself there, maybe it is the nostalgic feeling of my child-hood shows in me, but regardless... I just love the show.

It's just the characters and story of the show that's got me hooked on it and like I said in an earlier post...
Yoshi-san said:
TV broadcasting has taken a major turn downhill surprisingly these days and that's why I rarely watch TV anymore. I find either boring, pointless or it's just out there in mid-field.
Most show on TV are terrible these days and I tend to watch older shows. (The Original Pokemon, Original DBZ, etc.)
But, My Little Pony: FiM has shown me that not all of today's broadcasting is gone and lost forever.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I said this a while back how I got into the show was just my curiosity getting the better of me. And I liked the show from the beginning.

After watching the pilot, I clicked on the episode "Sonic Rainboom", and that's how I became a Rainbow Dash fan.

Cura

Years
I clicked on the episode "Sonic Rainboom", and that's how I became a Rainbow Dash fan.

I agree with you there, amico! That episode was the same reason I became a Rainbow Dash fan, too.
As like, Pinkie Pie is "Party of One" to Fluttershy is "The Stare Master."

Cura

Years

Yeah, I think most people became fans of a particular pony in one of the major, character-building episodes, like the three previously mentioned.

Do you think season two will have even more character building episodes?
By the way, nice fanfiction you're starting. (I read the entry on deviantArt.)

In other news... Rainbow Dash vs. Cleverbot?
RainbowDashCleverBot.png

Cleverbot loses.

EDIT: Guess what I found on deviantArt! Book Fort!!!
57428+-+Book_Fort+adorkable+artist+valcron+books+headlobster+rarity+twilight_sparkle.png

Yes, it's a Dog Fort crossover. I found this comical.

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I'd have to disagree with that. xD;
When I was younger, I absolutely despised My Little Pony. Wouldn't even go near them or look at them. When the ads on TV played, I changed the channel straight away until I was sure it was over.

Funnily enough, I'm also the original brony in my group of friends. I also got most of them into the show as well. But yeah, that's just me.

ALSO, BOOK FORT.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'd have to disagree with that. xD;
When I was younger, I absolutely despised My Little Pony. Wouldn't even go near them or look at them. When the ads on TV played, I changed the channel straight away until I was sure it was over.

Well, I turned the shoulder to MLP, back in the day. I didn't hate it really, I just wasn't a fan. Now...that's changed. :P

Cura

Years
36805ded-44df-4e4c-9321-3d08296afea6.jpg

This is how I feel about the show in comic form and how I got one of my pals watching ironically.

- Favorite Episode: Ep 26! GREAT. Had me laughing SO HARD.
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy! Basically my persona in pony form!
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy or Dr. Whooves. I love the tiny references the creators make.
- About Me: I am a beginner YTPMVer. I have a pony folder with over 200 pictures, and I have a few brony friends in real life. I am currently working on an MLP "Rock my emotions" YTPMV. I will give my YT name when it is released. I think the brony community is great, funny, and also I plan on re-dubbing a few of the episodes with my own little twist (Also will be released on my channel, but it will be a surprise) I hope to be put in this club so I can meet some new brony friends. :D Thanks for reading!

People who hate on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic need to be forced to watch the show and convert to the brony religion.

Oh...and welcome to the herd st00f.

Thanks! I need to get an avatar... Any reccomendations? I'd prefer a fluttershy one.

This is how I feel about the show in comic form and how I got one of my pals watching ironically.

+1 to my folder entitled "Folderofwin" (I call it my brony folder xD)

Last edited:

Cura

Years
No problem, amico! I'm glad that I could help!

Oh, and about a C&C Generals' Logs?
fb287074-80e1-4677-90e4-e1920dce691d.jpg

General Rainbow Dash? Yes, ma'am!

3f4bd63d-fa98-47aa-b88d-cd0b821987fb.jpg

General Fluttershy! Oh, my goodness!

Is there more? I'm still working on that. I'm looking around.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Something about Season 2 that's hidden in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back