• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Probably Electric, Fire and Water. Dark.... I just find them to be weak, and their moves aren't fabulous either.

Years
I'd have to say Dragon is my favorite simply because of the designs of the Pokemon that they have. But really Dragon is quite OP and if it wasn't Dragon it'd probably be Ghost :D

DominusValdo

Friend to all...
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
I'd have to say Fire... first game was Red and of course I picked charmander. All their designs are awesome and they are extremely strong. Plus.. I'm a pryo haha.

blue

gucci
Years
I have many favourite Pokémon and the vast majority are flying types so that's why my favourite type is flying.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Ice type for me.
The Ice Pokémon often have an interesting double-type and this is what I love. They are strong, they are beautiful (not all of them of course), they are perfect.

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
It's pretty much a tie between Dark and Ghost types
I just like how they work in the game, and their motif in general

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Grass due to utility, assuming I were to prepare well and fight accordingly. In practice I see a lot of use from Flying and have probably never actually used a pure Grass-type for long. Oddly, considering the aforementioned, I have never used Tropius to date. Electric also appeals to my fondness, and I use Jolteon incessantly, but I'm still awaiting a dual Electric-Fighting type.

Years
I'll go with psychic, I like some steel-type pokemon too but the majority are Psychic
No particular reasons except that
Most of them have awesome style and many of them good type coverage

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Poison types.
Although many of them aren't exactly the strongest and they need more advantages than just grass the designs are my favourate and the diversity is just great. Much love to water types for always being my awesome starter and dark and ghost types for just being cool.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
Years
I love Water type...Although my team is mostly made up with my favorite Pokemons and just a one Water Type...T___T

Although someone did say a long time ago that there where too many Water Types in Pokemon...I haven't played Pokemon Black and White so i do not know if this is true now...:/

Years
@ TEAM BLUE
"As of Generation V, there are 109 Water-type Pokémon or 16.80% of all Pokémon, making it the most common of the seventeen elemental types."

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Psychic... It suddenly grow into me since I saw Sabrina and her Abra

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Either dragon, flying, psychic, or steel. It changes way too much and I'm too indecisive to choose between the four.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Psychics are winning in the polls right now! WOOT! I love psychics but also dark and electric. I am so used to dealing with psychics it's second nature. I know they have weak defense but man I can't help but love that special attack! :D :D :D But I have to admit, fire types are growing on me.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I can't choose between Electric, Bug and Water. Bug's only a recent favourite, mostly because of the awesome additions in Gen 5, but also since I've actually tried to put one on my team after dismissing them as being weak for so long.

I like Water since it's a pretty nice defensive type, which matches well with all the bulky Pokemon out there. I also like having someone on my team who can use STAB Surf or Waterfall, and not have to depend on an HM slave. Therefore, I almost always end up having a Water-type on my teams.

As for Electric, well, a lot of my favourites just happen to be Electric-type. Mareep very commonly finds a spot in my team. I just find it too irresistibly cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back