• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opening GBA Pokemon server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
#destinydownloads
Sorry i didn't make it clear its just the first people to respond saying they want to help test it from that post. i am taking it that you would like to test it but if i'm wrong please say so.

Testers Update -
Current Testers:
Waiting For Confirmation: destinydownloads
Positions left: 9

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
#nineray
ok you are now a tester

Testers Update -
Current Testers: nineray
Waiting For Confirmation: destinydownloads
Positions left: 8

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
if i get Ham-whatever working i would like to be a tester Please.

pdzy4JktRuMJyETt5ba33uagUB6DF3H8_2.png

if i get Ham-whatever working i would like to be a tester Please.

pdzy4JktRuMJyETt5ba33uagUB6DF3H8_2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
#rpg man ok you are now a tester Testers Update - Current Testers: nineray, rpg man Waiting For Confirmation: destinydownloads Positions left: 8

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
#LatiasGod ok I have changed the name on the list.Testers Update - Current Testers: nineray, LatiasGod Waiting For Confirmation:destinydownloads Positions left: 8

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
#destinydownloadsNo you don't have to wait for 10 testers I am almost ready for testing I just need to finish my update.Testers Update - Current Testers: nineray, LatiasGod, destinydownloads Waiting For Confirmation:Positions left: 7

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
Testers Update -

Current Testers: nineray, LatiasGod, destinydownloads , Ultarnerdtendo64, ashbash231

Waiting For Confirmation : none

Positions left: 5

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
That's really cool Baymouth! Thanks for making this and making Pokemon hacks even more fun! By the way, I am looking for a tile artist for my teams hack. If you are a tile artist, please make an application form. Thanks Baymouth!

.parado✗

paranormal user
Years
Well, if that is possible, you could insert many special events to specific times.. would be a cool thing ;)
Also, making several Editions of the game like FR/BG were you have
to exchange to get your Pokedex full, is possible!

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
I wouldn't mind helping the test. :3 I'm partially Hamachi-savvy.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Splooshie123

Metagross Trainer
Years
Looking forward to seeing this become public!

By the way, which version of VBALink will be used (I could only get linking to work in 1.72)? I might be able to help with testing.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
This is possible without Hamachi, actually... if you look at http://pokemmo.eu you will see that it's possible to play multiplayer on a Fire Red rom. I wish you luck in this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back