• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Designer??!

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2004
I need a decent designer for my GFX team :\ I have a link to where we are located

http://www.google.com

BUT obviously some of them are slackers to I'm wating for someone so i can replace them ;)

Edit: No forum links.

Last edited by a moderator:

aaaaaa

Don't post links to your own forums here, please.
kthxbaiu

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
I am a graphic designer...Maybe we can work somthing out.(money wise)

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2004
yeah right you DEFINATLY are NOT the type of person I am looking for :sleeping: :cross-eye

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Dude show some respect! If an admin offers you help you should be thankful. SO what exactly are you looking for anyways?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2004
I didn't know he was the admin. Oh well If you want to help out then cool otehr eise BLEH. I am not getting people for money i just need people to help out is all

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Help with grphics, but what kind of graphics?
Btw, you can tell who is a mod, super mod, admin, praetor by just seeing their bold color name. Mod are bolad and blue, super mods are bold and orange [I think], Praetor are bold and italic and red. And Admions are bold italic and some kind of aqua color. Plus Kairi's color is Pink and bold italic.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yes, S-Mods are the best colour - the nifty orange. :D And you can also tell a staff member's rank by the italic words under our titles. ^_^;

But yeah... why do you need a whole team? o_O Isn't it more efficient just to do it yourself as opposed to needing to nag people to do work?

aaaaaa

Kinda seems to me like 'Project Leader Complex'.
Hi, I want to do a big graphics/hack/whatever project, and I need people to do it all for me so I can take the credit.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I think... what do I think? Well, I tried to start a big project, and it kind of works, but all the delegation? Well, I don't know what everyone is doing now, and we have huge arguments. Be careful what you wish for XD.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
If you want to take all the credit for other people's work, thats just a shame. SHame on you. Anyways. Try learning it for yourslef. It may take a while, but it's worth it.

Back