• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Touch one. But since I thought of the cosmos when looking at your name and Clefairy come from the moon you are a Clefairy.

My logic is perfect ok

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Because of Chlorophyll, I'd say, right? Well, outside of Arcanine, a Zoroark. Your signature picture depicts something similar to it, I'd say.

Years
Your theme has Latias, which is classified as red in the Color Dex.

There's another Dragon-type with that color.

621.gif

You are Druddigon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Lugia. I once stated something about your signature image's background being colorful, much like a rainbow, and Ho-Oh is the Rainbow Pokemon. Lugia is its partner in a duo.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
you seem to always be on this thread, always watching

thou art a
505.gif
Miruhog

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Well...Your name here's flyingknight. A knight dons a suit of armor...and never forgets his shield of steel. And Flying refers to the Flying type. So...what's a Steel-Flying type? Skarmory!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
'Eye of the Dragons' and I see Dragonite on the image so you're a Dragonite.

Back