• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't want to hear you pee!

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Ugh. I hate it. I absolutely refuse to go to the bathroom at work since the bathroom seems to amplify the sound and you can hear someone peeing (or other...) throughout the whole building. T_T; Good thing my shifts are only 4 hours...

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I don't really care about it anymore, I suppose living in my household, you'd have to get used to it. What I don't approve of is when I'm urinating and my brother just walks in and waits for me to finish. As if he couldn't do that outside the door.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This thread actually made go to the bathroom and go pee. >.>

I don't mind really if I'm in a one toilet bathroom like in my house. Usually I just close the door when I go and if people hear me, I couldn't care less. I'm a bit more subconscious abut it when I go in a public restroom, cause I just to a urinal which are more open, plus there's the likely change someone is the room while you're going or walks in as you're going. That just makes me uncomfortable and awkward. What's worse is when there's someone standing in the urinal next to you peeing.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
This really is a rather stinky topic. :c GEDDIT?

I never use public bathrooms unless I'm about to be a poop bomb. Cause I don't like going in there and hearing and smelling all those bodily functions in play. Yuck.

Yeah, I avoid these like the plague. It's horrible in these portapotties.

According to Amy Farrah Fowler, a lot of people have a nervous bladder as well as are unable to talk to other people while going pee lol I don't really care. I leave the door open, pee, whatever and have no issues with it. Definitely doesn't appear to be normal behaviour, comparing these posts and all lol

I'll also admit that when I'm showering and the boy comes in to pee (he also pees on the side of the bowl @ LilJz1234), I'll bug the crap out of him pretending to pull the curtain back and pretending to watch him pee. He hates it lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I used to be pretty conscious about all this and then a switch was flipped a few years ago where I realized pretty much everyone was and it's made it a lot more comfortable, haha. I avoid public washrooms as best I can as it is, but if I have to use one, I don't really have a problem with going.

If I'm at home, whatever.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah, I avoid these like the plague. It's horrible in these portapotties.

According to Amy Farrah Fowler, a lot of people have a nervous bladder as well as are unable to talk to other people while going pee lol I don't really care. I leave the door open, pee, whatever and have no issues with it. Definitely doesn't appear to be normal behaviour, comparing these posts and all lol

I'll also admit that when I'm showering and the boy comes in to pee (he also pees on the side of the bowl @ LilJz1234), I'll bug the crap out of him pretending to pull the curtain back and pretending to watch him pee. He hates it lol

Yeah according to this thread I have basically zero shame. I just don't care - I know I pee, you know I pee, everyone pees, why do people get so worked up about it?

Back