• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XIII- Dawn's Reckoning [OOC]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If Quicksand. hasn't posted by Tuesday we'll just move on without him and he can catch up.

Edit: Time for the l'Cie event.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I'll have Jericho assist you with the behemoth if that is okay. I still doubt we are that proficient enough in our powers to take down a whole King Behemoth by ourselves.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Either we drive it off or run, you may make that decision for this fight. Once the battle is over the Prologue will end and Chapter 1 will start.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i just noticed but ezras and daniels brands are in the same spot. do you mind if i change it genevieve? if you let me, ill move it to his upper arm, that way we can all have our brands in different places.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Gonna reserve now if it's okay and post a SU tomorrow morning. My brain isn't functioning well right now.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
dcjboi: Your reserved. Which Eidolon do you want?

Also for your sign up. Since the RP has already started your character will still have been in the same palce to have the same focus. He or she will just have woken up a little bit after the others.

To everyone else: We'll stick around were we are until dcjboi finishes his sign up. That'll make it easy for him to catch up.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Bunny meh. I will be leaving this RP for the week, and following weeks as school will start. I'll come back once things settle in again, which is around the time I get my laptop back. :) see you around.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
ill be posting today. we just moved and finally got our internet turned on. im guessing dcjboi forgot about his reservation lol?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Hey all. I was wondering, are there any more spots left? If there are, I must be frank, I don't know much about Final Fantasy, except that Cloud is a complete bada**, shrugging off impalement and what-not.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
There are two spots, one's reserved. On the first page is a link to the final fantasy wiki and I explained some of the terms. (There is a spoiler warning for the plot)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
we have two sentinels already but i dont think a third would hurt lol. you gotta choose two other paradigms though because l'cie have three paradigms each. an eidolon is a summon. it says on the first post which two are still open. i would suggest reading over the ooc and ic. theyre both fairly short threads so it shouldnt take you too long.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my alpha SU. I'm gonna be gone for most of the day, so I'll work on it when I get back. Are there any suggestions for a better name? (I'm at a loss XD)

Name: Storm Arcanus

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: Storm is of an average height, standing at 5'9, and has a fit body. He is neither too skinny, nor too large. He is very agile though, seeing as he is in really good shape. His skin is tan, much like a light caramel.

l'Cie Brand: Storm's I'Cie brand is positioned on the back of his neck

Weapon: Storm fights with a metal staff forged from the finest steel. It's nearly indestructable.

Personality: (Describe how your character acts) 100 word Minimum.

History: (How was your characters past) 200 words Minimum. (50 words minimum if your past is secret)

Paradigms: Ravager, Synergist, and Saboteur

Eidolon: Alexander

Password: Aa1111

Other:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
well the original game had names like fang, snow, hope, and lightning so storm seems to fit in fine xD and wow storm is gonna be even younger than ezra and aurora xDD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
he needs an actual weapon. Before the events in the prologue none of the characters could do magic, and all the characters in the game have some sort of weapon. One character even has a boomerang in the game. (read the IC thread for the prologue, your character if accepted will have been there during that event just either not gone up to the others at first or took longer to wake up)

Back