• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
When is the next beta supposed to be released?
TBA

Following story lines is hard for someone who doesn't watch anime or forgotten And orange islands is hard to find the way through tha's why i started to write walkthrough
You can just browse through anime episode list ;) That's what I did and had no problems.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Stop bashing snorlax44 and thank the kid for the time he took to make the walktrough. Even if you follow the anime sometimes you got stuck.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Stop bashing snorlax44 and thank the kid for the time he took to make the walktrough. Even if you follow the anime sometimes you got stuck.
^
I followed the anime and got stuck, if you have such a problem with his ash493, make one yourself. Instead of judging other's work, try to improve on it. Stop being such a prick. Every topic I see you're pretty much whining about something, or the "stupidity" of other people.
Don't like someone making a walkthrough? Ignore it.

Years
Do you mean if anybody on youtube showed which attacks all the gym leader´s pokemon are able to use? No, they all made a playthrough and concentrated more on showing all secrets and events. ^^

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys!
I hate to be that guy with a question but i cant find any answer. I played the game 2 years ago and just saw that theres an update. I messed up something with my savegames so i am a little behind. I got all 8 badges but officer jenny doesnt let me pass to the indigo league. I just forgot how i came through the last time. I talked to my mom and prof oak in pallet town but nothing really happend. Any advice?
Would be very helpful. Thanks!

*EDIT*
I just saw that i can go the the blimp. But somehow i cant win the prize in the raffle. I really dont know it its a savestate where i done the league already or not. Is officer Jenny at the entry again after you did all the events at indigo plateau? If not this means i still have to do all the indigo plateu events and so on.

Last edited:

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Hey guys!
I hate to be that guy with a question but i cant find any answer. I played the game 2 years ago and just saw that theres an update. I messed up something with my savegames so i am a little behind. I got all 8 badges but officer jenny doesnt let me pass to the indigo league. I just forgot how i came through the last time. I talked to my mom and prof oak in pallet town but nothing really happend. Any advice?
Would be very helpful. Thanks!

*EDIT*
I just saw that i can go the the blimp. But somehow i cant win the prize in the raffle. I really dont know it its a savestate where i done the league already or not. Is officer Jenny at the entry again after you did all the events at indigo plateau? If not this means i still have to do all the indigo plateu events and so on.

Are you using the latest beta? If so I had the same problem. Looks like an issue because after the mewtwo event your mom should give you an event so you can go to the indigo league, but it doesn't appear. I got around it by patching beta 4 as I heard that was the one with the least glitches. I had to restart though as for some reason it didn't help by keeping save states. Don't go to the blimp. You will skip the league. I did that by accident :p

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
well i was already at the blimp and did the raffle lottery but didnt win. :( does that mean i would have to start all over again? and yes i used the lattest version from the first page

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
well i was already at the blimp and did the raffle lottery but didnt win. :( does that mean i would have to start all over again? and yes i used the lattest version from the first page

Did prof. oak told you to go to seafoam island? or you have completed it!
If you Have completed it go for Pi-kahuna Event And Then THe movie Mewtwo Strikes Back.and then It's Time for Make Room For Gloom.and then your mother will tell you about bruno training to the west of virdian city and then officer jenny wouldn't be there blocking your way!!
Hope I helped!!

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
I have to report a bug! When I lost by fighting Misty, I tried to enter the Mt. Moon, but it said message: Help!

Back