• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I like water types. They are so versatile and there are countless numbers of them to choose from. They also learn ice moves which are the best. I like bug types also.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I love fire types :3, let's get started. They have some beastly stats mainly Special Attack,they're speedy and have hard-hitting moves like Flare Blitz and Overheat. All of their designs in my opinion are wonderful and creative.

Then there's the spooky ghost type. I think even though some of their designs creep me out,should be a type to admire. They have a huge range of movepool,can be immune to normal types and just have been a great help for me when I play.

My third favourite type is the splashing water types. They can learn some amazing moves and most of them are beautiful along with being strong. Some can be adorable as well and without them I can't survive the game :3.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
For as long as I can remember...it's been the Grass Type. I know it have lots of weakness, but I don't care. I was smitten by Chikorita and be in love with grass type ever since.

I really like the grass types on Black and White. That game introduced a bunch of new grass types. LOL Snivy, Deerling, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Petili, Maractus...Man...I can't even describe how tight it was.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Fire type because they usually look awesome and have type advantage on 4 other types iirc.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Poison, hands down. I loved them since the start -- no doubt about it, I find poison-types one of the strongest. With just one poison jab, they'd leave you curling up the floor, begging for mercy. Plus, they're awesome, which is a huge bonus.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Birds are so freaking amazing. Granted not all flying pokemon are birds I just love the flying type. They aren't limited to certain second type pairings as opposed to some of the other types, and can thus be very versatile. Water comes in a close second though.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
This was a tough choice. I like all the powerful/common ones actually. Psychic, Fire, Water, Grass. But my favorite type would be rewarded to..... Dragon! I do love the design of dragons in actual photos outside of Pokemon, not to mention all the dragons in Pokemon looks amazingly beastly! (Exception of Druddigon though, absolutely terrible). So dragon wins my vote

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I like more than one type, but if I had to narrow it down to one, I would go with electric.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I swear this changes weekly. I think think lately it's been grass types because Cherrim and Snivy. But Water, Flying, Psychic, and I think even Electric sometimes become my top favorite for a while.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I did vote - I thought I had posted as well.....

My overall favorite type is Normal, they can learn various attacks from other types too (mostly via TM's). Many of my favorite Pokemon are normal types (Furret, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Zangoose, Patrat, Watchog, Meowth, Persian, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly, Minccino, Cinccino, Rattata, Raticate... just to name a few).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back