• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be doing if.

What would you be doing

• Dead by now.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Playing a game

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Going to the outside world more

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Probably be playing some games or out with friens and stuff more often.Cleaning my baby too(2005 Ford Mustang ;) )It's ok, be jealous XD.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'd probually be reading, writing, drawing, or listening to music. xD

I'd probually have more of a social life too. ;P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
*quietly* I'd be planning my own death.

Or, drawing, reading, eating, doing my homework =O, and resting in my room ~_~ I'm anti-social.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
I'd me a lot more active if that actually happened. I'd go to the park and play sport everyday, or play with my DM cards.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I'd probably be studying, playing basketball/rugby/golf, or just lying down on the field; looking at the sky.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Probably be reading something. I used to love books before I found the internet, but I've only read 2 books in the past two years now that I've found the internet XD Well... 4 if English coursework counts for anything XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
No clue, if the internet never existed then I most likely would have never gotten my three cats. I would have never got into play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games. And tons of other things.

But I guess I would be playing games (because that's what I did all day before I got hooked on the internet) or watching TV all day long. That or being real real real bored with nothing to do (I don't see how I got along without PC and the internet before XD)

*Hits DSS* I don't like Fords but a Mustang is a sports car, and I love sport cars. *Ish jealous* *Remembers he is going to get a Camaro Z28* >=)
XD

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
I have no idea, because I just can't imagine^^
maybe I'd talk to some friends near me instead of talking to poeple on the net^^

Trent

TrentTech Founder
Years
I'd be toying around with computers, and realizing that with using a programming language called "HTML", people could link all the computers in the world together to share information, media, chat, etc. XD

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
Years
Since I am on the internet 3 hours a day, I guess i'll be Going to the outside world more .. :rambo:

Back