• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] SM 44 Discussion

Years
October 5th: Ash and Nebby! A Mysterious Encounter!!

One night, Ash has a mysterious dream. Then, on his way to school the next morning, he encounters a Pokémon he's never seen before! He remembers making a promise in his dream that he'd look after this Pokémon. But the Pokémon he picked up was a strange Pokémon there's not even any data on in the Rotom Dex. Since none of them knows how to best care for it, both he and his friends at the Pokémon School end up having a really hard time.

Last edited:
Years
I really wanted to have at least one more episode in Kanto either reunite Squirtle and Pidgeot
or Charizard vs Charizard.
But anyways it's gonna be really awesome that the gang will be taking care of Nebby.
A lot of things are going to happen in that one episode with the gang.
The best part is that Lillie will now get some limelight and development.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
No Nebby in Lillie bag makes CodeHelmet go crazy....

But yeah... Kanto got some nice nostalgia service but now the more serious arc of Sun and Moon finally has started. Question is, is this Episode still apart of Season 1 or is this the first Episode of Season 2. Kind of PO'd that I have to wait 2 weeks to see this Episode though and what's even worse is that the English dub of this Episode won't air for 12 weeks.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No Nebby in Lillie bag makes CodeHelmet go crazy....

But yeah... Kanto got some nice nostalgia service but now the more serious arc of Sun and Moon finally has started. Question is, is this Episode still apart of Season 1 or is this the first Episode of Season 2. Kind of PO'd that I have to wait 2 weeks to see this Episode though and what's even worse is that the English dub of this Episode won't air for 12 weeks.

Usually a Japanese pokemon season doesn't end until near the end of the year, in about late October, early November for Japan. I'd say we will still have 4 to 6 episodes left before the season ends. This season will probably end with them getting ready to head to Ula'Ula.

Years
Do you guys think Lusamine is really letting Ash keep Nebby or has some wicked plans to steal it?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Do you guys think Lusamine is really letting Ash keep Nebby or has some wicked plans to steal it?

Seeing as there's no evidence as yet that she had an encounter with the UBs as yet, I'm guessing she's playing the waiting game. It's either she's hiding her insanity or it didn't happen as yet and that ends up being a catalyst for Lillie's costume change etc.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well Fabio certainly has laid the ground work for being a mad scientist. If Lusamine is as Psychotic as she is in the games, she?s certainly hiding it very well or the encounter with the Ultra Beasts is what causes her to go bonkers. Finally and I mean FINALLY they show Lillie with some sense of personality and a backbone. Clearly she has mother issues ^^ and one of her childhood Pokemon(or maybe it was Lusamines, still have yet to watch Eng Subs), was evolved without Lillie?s approval. Something tells me that Snowy is going to get the same treatment, which might trigger Lillie to break the fourth wall if that occurs. Also Clefairy was one of the stuffed plushies in her room. Meaning that I suspect an Eevee is in her future(Hah... what if she gets a Sylveon? Just saying that?s be the perfect lead-in for a Serena return lol).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So in the anime, Lillie and Lusamine are in bad terms over a Clefairy evolving into Clefable? Lillie really needs to "Let It Go." *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Anyone notice the lack of Necrozma and the new Ultra Beasts in the mural?

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I really liked this episode and it got me hyped for the Nebby "saga". Sad that the other intro is gone now tho.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
So in the anime, Lillie and Lusamine are in bad terms over a Clefairy evolving into Clefable? Lillie really needs to "Let It Go." *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Anyone notice the lack of Necrozma and the new Ultra Beasts in the mural?

No, Lusamine isn't considerate of Lillie and how she feels.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys. I was watching the Pokemon movie marathon and decided to check the guide. I was able to go all the way to February 3rd.

According to my guide, my DVR is recording that episode, but none of the others and I have my DVR set to record first runs.

That being said, it is possible that February 3rd, 2018 could possibly be when Pokemon Sun and Moon returns to new episodes which would be this episode.

Back