• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Epic

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
TEPab.jpg

Currently working on the guy hero.
Had to change some of him to make the design actually work.

Some colors have been changed to, so it doesn't all clash.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Thank you so much! Those are perfect! Keep that up when making the sides and stuff. Thanks!

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
O ya

Gettin ahead of myself

Who is going to make the fakedex? Me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Those OW sprites are good, but you have not added the second walking version of the front and back sprites. I think I'll work on that hair-raising concept. It would be fairly easy. (Unless Nintendork has already done it, that is).

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I wont be on PC for like a week or two so im leaving creampuff in charge of things. Make sure this thread stays up on the team discussions and does not die. Im VERY busy with IT class and science. Making model of atom and dissassembling and reassembling computers. Thanks! GO TEAM EPIC!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok ace, we'll make sure this thread doesn't die
But i'm still waiting for a scripter to begin the story. And if the story isn't made, the game production can't begin. I hope a scripter apply soon.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I know JNathan... I encourage you all to add the signature i have to you alls and post in other threads to advertise. Creampuff could in the spriters showcase, you could in poetry, and Nintendork in Spriter thread as well....

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Well, I'm not an advertising fan, which is why I only advertise my Artwork, but I was planning for a new theme anyway, so I'll just put this in the bandwagon.

Team report:
Well, we'll need some reporting work first, that is to say, a story. JNathan, begin the story, and I'll take care of the scripting (Probably Nintendork too). Nintendork and I can manage all the other things. May I ask who has the current IPS? And Nintendork, what's the progress in the female protagonist?

Progress:
I think I'm getting started on the Fakedex. That hair-raising business is hard. Of course, it would be possible, but hard.
Here's a new banner:
PokemonBlueAura_zpse700be75.png

Opinions:
I would like to voice this opinion: Why don't we make Starly a starter instead of Pidgey?

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Okay, i attached a document in the first page. Tell me what you think about it when you see it.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Question - what kind of soundtracks are you using in game? Official ones? If it's an original region, I can provide you with some town themes that I make. If you want, I will link some of my work to you.
I can also act as a second storyliner if you want, as I always write fanfiction and is said to have a mind for plot twists and detail. What IS the plotline?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Well, you could try filling up the form in the front page... xD. Just fill it up and you're in! We need more members, and music oriented guys are a rarity nowadays, so all the better! So you're probably in, but fill up the form, just to be sure.

As related to your question : Nobody here is an expert in music. So we will obviously make new music given the inserter and custom music.

The Plotline isn't decided yet, which is why JNathan is making one. If you feel you could help, great.

Opinions:
JNathan, I know your storyline, but Shadow Pokémon is a subject already implemented in Pokémon XD - Gale of Darkness and Colosseum. Try racking your brain harder, make up something else if you agree with me.

Back