• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Grey: Fatal Fantasy [Blue Hack]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Isn't going off topic breaking the rule? So why is a moderator doing it...
Yes it is, but since he is a Moderator, he is aloud to give guidelines/post back to someone who has broken a rule.

Wow, Black_Phantom, this new version of Gray looks gray-t! (XD)
Keep up the good work. ^^

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Hahaha yeah, sorry about the lack of updates by the way! I had no internet connection and I've had to do some other stuff...

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Hahaha yeah, sorry about the lack of updates by the way! I had no internet connection and I've had to do some other stuff...

Wondered why you werent on MSN!!

Haha! Let's see some screenerios!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノAshandmisty

Pingouin_7

Meh, I think the colors are a bit messed up, and your regon is just Kanto upside down...

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
:laugh: Yeah, it is Kanto turned upside down with messed up colours but not just that.

Also ashandmisty, I don't think I'll post any more screenshots, Red/Blue is a relatively short game, it would probably spoil things too much.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Meh, I think the colors are a bit messed up, and your regon is just Kanto upside down...
Pingoun_7 this is a hack of Blue.
I don't think you have tastes for these hacks so don't post in them..,

Anyway Black_Phantom... I hope you show some updates. :)

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Spoiler alert.

Spoiler:

Mr. Magius

  
Years
The first release is very impressive Hat! It didn't take so long for you to make it. :)
I hope I can play the next releases when they come. :D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Omg lol i cant believe the first person to post in his first thread and one of the first posters to say good luck hasnt posted yet. Well i have! Anyway yeah i still give you good luck cause this here is much better then the old grey. I cant wait to see more updates and all.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Thanks for the nice comments there! By the way, did anybody notice any references to anything?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
wow! it's hacked from Blue, is this really in color or do I need something else to make this hack display in color like on the screen shots

nope not in color, how do I get it in color like on the screen shots

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back