• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite pink pokemon? :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Pink is the best color IMO and i love it <3 Naturally, i also like pink pokemon a lot xD

What pink pokemon do you personally like best? :3

I really like Clefairy and Jigglypuff a lot^^ Probably Jigglypuff slightly more, though, cuz I own a plushie of her xD

Also, I would prefer if people who don't like pink refrain from posting in this thread. People who dislike girly things tend to make my autism feel triggered, due to bad past experiences with those types of people :(

Years
Lickitung. I have the fondest memory of playing the Pokemon Stadium minigame where you control this fat lump and make it eat all the sushi. Such early influences could have shaped me into a greedpot. Managed to sidestep that. Now I'm just a selfishpot.

Otherwise it's a Generation One deal. Probably Clefairy or something.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Mew... most definitely Mew. I also like Sylveon a lot as well. Both are super cute!

source.gif

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Shiny Dunsparce! <3

Seeing that Dunsparce were swarming some Christmases ago made me kind of nostalgic for the time I raised one in my youth in a vain attempt to evolve it into Gligar, so I decided to try chaining a Shiny one. Although I'd never had luck with chaining before, I managed to get the pink-bellied bee-snake, with a perfect Ability-Nature combo, without even using Repels or Synchronize!

The release of HGSS was on the horizon, so I decided to wait until then to raise Noko. I swapped my Starter for him as soon as it hit the same Level and he quickly became my favorite.

Although my interest in Shiny Dunsparce as my #1 favorite Pokémon was wavering after SRing a Shiny Squirtle last year (Wartortle being my favorite aesthetic Pokémon), recently finding a full-odds Shiny Dunsparce in Gold (Virtual Console) rekindled my love for the rosy squishy.

Dw5M97i.jpg

Shinies aside, I'm torn between Mew and Lickitung. Both are pretty special to me.

Mew: Not only is it super cute (depending on the artwork), but I remember pulling a "bonus" Southern Islands reverse holo Mew from a blister pack years ago. Having only seen its Ancient counterpart up to this point, my child self was tickled to bits to get a "real" version of this rare and mysterious Pokémon. It was also my first reverse holo, which was super cool. It may not be as special to those who got it with the standard Southern Islands binder (which I've never seen in stores around here), but it remains my favorite card in the whole of the TCG and inspired me to collect more Mew cards.

Spoiler:

I don't like artworks that show its mouth, though. Those angles emphasize Mew's nose too much and make it look like a Living Sneeze... I'm also not a big fan of its modern Sugimori stock (used since FRLG).

Lickitung: It wasn't my first, IIRC, but I remember getting a Lickitung card from Burger King back in the day and thought it was the coolest thing. I kept it in the first page of my binder to show-off at school and even wrote a short story based on it: "Lickitung Steps on its Tongue." Although I don't recall saying it back then, there's no denying that Lickitung was my first real favorite.

Spoiler:

Lickilicky, on the other hand... =_='

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Probably jigglypuff cause that man just so crazy. You be playing Smash Brothers and he just lay the rest on you like no one's business

Years
Blissey! Always had a lot of love for Chansey and when it gained an evolution I loved the design of that even more.

Honourable mentions to Slurpuff, Miltank and Jigglypuff too.

Years
I don't care if it doesn't technically count, but Pinkan Island from the anime had a bunch of cool pink Pokemon like Venonat, Exeggutor, and Nidoking, and it's possibly where the pink Butterfree from the earlier episodes came from, too.

As for Pokemon that are normally pink, Chansey and Blissey are some of my favorites.

Years
clefable takes the cake for favorite pink pokemon. clefable is fluffy and cute. chansey also. sylveon is a bit too fairy for me, but i'll take it

Years
Milotic. She has long pink/coral-colored fins on her head and matching pink antenna, deep fuschia eyes and pink in the scales of her tail. It might sound like a stretch but Bulbapedia classifies her as a pink pokemon so I'm going to count her.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Regarding pink Pokemon, I like Clefable, Slowbro, Slowking, Chansey, Blissey, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Espeon, Mew, Mr. Mime, Miltank, Gorebyss, Lickilicky, Mesprit, Musharna, Bewear, Lurantis, Cresselia, Tapu Lele, and Gastrodon.

Also, I don't think Milotic is really pink, but it's classified as pink by the Pokedex. So I suppose I could add that to my list as well.

P.S.: Are you planning to make threads for other colors as well?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Bewear is the purest I love it so much

Also Slowpoke because I have never seen something more relatable and I almost cried @ the idea of people selling Slowpoke tails :(((( also it's so happy and content look at it that's what I aspire to

Back