• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Evil Within Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
|Chapter 1 - Gaining Her Trust: The Mysterious Gale Hana Appears!|
|Dai 1 Shou - Kakutoku Kanojo no Shintaku: Shinpi no Gale Hana ga Hyouji sa Reru!|

[Flashback, done in italics.]

Ah, Ecruteak City. Well-known for its historical landmarks, those two towers, as well as its ramen. Nothing could be more gorgeous than such a place. But wait! Who are those shady people? They're approaching me!

"Ma'am, you are Gale Sapphire, correct?" these two men asked. I nodded my head, and both immediately grabbed my arms.

"You're going back to the orphanage, young lady!" the other spoke, such a gruff voice he had! As I fidgeted, trying to escape, the men seemed to get out a...tranquilizing needle of some sort. I finally broke free, and ran for my life, not knowing where I'd end up next.

A beach... My memory seems so faint... Yes, this is the beach by Sandgem Town. I've been here before. Even though I escaped the orphanage, I'd be the right age to travel on my own. So why is it that these people are still after me? Well, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to head into Sandgem and then out to Twinleaf...

[End Flashback]

As the sun rose high in the sky, the girl, Gale peered out from the bushes she had concealed herself in. She had gotten quite used to the texture; if she needed to survive in the wilderness, she needed to survive some of the things a regular human couldn't survive with. It was only what? A week since she had awakened in Sandgem. Yes, she was eager to go to Ecruteak just for its sights; she had seen Lavender's quaint and nostalgic feel, and Slateport's upbeat marketplace. But she wanted something new, and Ecruteak had fit the bill. Although she couldn't quite place her finger on it, Gale seemed to recognize Sandgem when she first arrived on its beach. She had heard of it from others in the places she had traveled, but this was the first time she had seen such a magnificent town on its own.

Regaining her original thoughts, Gale remembered there was something she had to do. The day before, a boy probably around ten years of age walked up to her and asked her to join him at Lake Verity. The name itself sounded quite pretty, but Gale was unsure if this were a trap or not. The thought still stuck in her head, but the boy seemed innocent enough, so she figured it was worth the visit. She remembered he had handed her a letter. Reaching into her left pants pocket, she pulled out a paper. It was crumpled up, but the words were still readable. She read it slowly, clarifying that it WAS Lake Verity she was supposed to go to. The letter said so, and she headed off.

On her way up, she heard the sound of two beginning trainers dishing it out with their Pokemon. The one boy had a Bidoof (which Gale found to be startling ugly) and the girl was using a Starly (which reminded Gale of a Pidgey, or maybe a Taillow). She noticed the two were battling like newbies would, and hoped she wouldn't battle the same way they were. But she was 14, they looked like they were eight. Everything was going to be fine...right?

Lake Verity. Peaceful, calming, and somehow nostalgic. As Gale gazed upon its magnificent beauty, she soon noticed there were at least four people already there, one she recognized to be the boy that came to her. Her eyes soon turned to a man, roughly in his sixties, maybe his seventies, who had a stern look on his face. A lovely-looking woman was beside him, and then a boy, roughly her age, with messy black hair and fake glasses stood in front of the three. Perhaps he got an invitation to come too? Gale was unsure. So I'm here... Now what? she thought curiously.

"Well, hello!" a loud voice boomed. Gale saw that the older man was right in front of her. "You must be Gale Sapphire!" Gale nodded her head, unsure if this man were on drugs or not (she had encountered many strange people during some of her travels). The man then proceeded to tell her he was Professor Rowan, and that he had been expecting her. Handing her a red PDA-like object, the professor told Gale it was a PokeDex, something along the lines of a high tech encyclopedia. He then gave her instructions to go to his assistant, Lucas, to get her Pokemon.

"Hello again," Lucas said with a shy smile. "We have a Shinx just for you!" Confused, Gale was then handed a shiny red-and-white ball with a button in the center. She chose not to open it until later, and headed on to the final person, the lady, who seemed to motion her to come over. Without a sound, the woman gave her five more shiny PokeBalls, and gave an expression that told Gale she was done. Sighing, Gale decided to stay at Lake Verity a little bit longer, just to enjoy the gorgeous view...

(Eyah, not to be bothersome, but has Hikari's Egg Move been decided yet? X_x And also, if you don't want me doing the Japanese titles, it's alright.)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Mira rolled her eyes and continued stuffing items she needed into her backpack. Potions, money, clothes...

"You don't have to do this," Mira's mother continued. "You can stay here and work in the shop. Maybe you should."

"I don't think so," Mira mumbled, grabbing things and stuffing them in her bag as fast as she possibly could. "I'm going to get my Pokemon. Bye mom!"

Mira sprinted out the door and began running toward Lake Verity as swiftly as her feet could carry her. She blew past several kids who were about her age and were probably planning on getting their Pokemon as well, but Mira didn't have time to socialize with them. She had to get her starter Pokemon.

The breeze that rippled off of Lake Verity was cool and crisp-smelling, but before Mira could even try and imagine what kinds of Pokemon dwelled there, she spotted the table of Pokedexes and Pokemon capsules. An older looking man stood behind it, speaking with a group of kids probably her age. Probably the Professor. Mira picked up the pale blue Pokedex with her name inscribed on it and grimaced. She already had a Pokedex that was more advanced than this.

Mira sighed and walked over to the table which held the Pokeballs. She went over to the capsule that had a sticker with her name on it beneath it. She weighed it in her hand and made it bigger, almost sensing the Pokemon inside it pulsing with life.

"Come on out, Starly!" Mira yelled as she released the small bird Pokemon.

The Starly cocked its head at her and then began hopping around and curiously scratching at the dirt, looking for seeds. Mirs smiled and walked over and placed her hand on the small Pokemon's head, ruffling the soft feathers beneath her fingers. Mira couldn't wait to spend more time with her Pokemon.

"Hello there. You must be Miranda."

Mira looked up and saw the Professor staring down at her.

"Yes, I'm Mira," Mira answered, emphasizing her name.

"Well, I suppose I should give you these before you go running off on your adventure," he said, holding out a handful of Pokeballs. "I'm sure you could use these."

Mira thanked him and scooped up her Pokemon, running toward the lake. For some reason holding her Pokemon had made it impossible for her not to smile, and her mouth was beginning to hurt.

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
1. Better Late Than Never
The chirps of a mother Staravia and her babies could be heard flowing through Isaac's window, these peaceful calls were enough to stir the teen and wake him from his slumber. Isaac rolled over and groaned, "It's the 4th, is it?" he questioned, staring up at his calendar, which was strangely stuck to the ceiling of his room.

Letting out a long yawn, Isaac twisted and turned as he tried to remove his blanket. He finally did and stopped, sitting on the edge of his bed, "Anything happening today?" he asked himself, still a bit tired and not fully awake. His eyes suddenly burst to life, "I almost forgot! I'm starting my Pokémon Journey today!"

Isaac leapt out of his bed, smashed through his bedroom door and practically flew down the whole flight of stairs, coming to a convenient halt right before a tall and burly man, his uncle. "Uncle Pete!" he shouted, sounding a bit too overexcited, "I'm going to get my very first Pokémon today!"

Isaac's uncle blinked a few times, he was holding a cup of coffee in his right hand and the morning paper in his left. "Yes, I know," pointed out Pete, "It's all you've been talking about for weeks." Suddenly a loud barrage of thuds was heard as a large rocky Pokémon walked into the hallway, "Golem!" announced Pete, "You're awake."

The large Pokémon groaned and rubbed his eyes, "GOOLEM," he yawned, making his way out of the hallway and back to the lounge room. "Don't mind him," assured Pete, "He's always grumpy when he doesn't get a good sleep."

Isaac laughed and made his way through into the conjoining kitchen, "You caught Golem when you went on your Pokémon Journey, right?" asked Isaac, not expecting an answer, since he already knew that he had, "I wonder what kind of Pokémon I'll get as a starter and what Pokémon I'll catch on my Journey."

Pete walked up beside his nephew, "There's no point in thinking about all that now," he said, placing a hand on the boys shoulder, "When you come across a Pokémon that you think would be of use to you, you'll know what to do."

Isaac sent warmly at his uncle and turned around, holding a bowl of cereal that he was preparing while Pete talked to him, "I know, I'm just so excited!" He sat down at the kitchen table and began to eat, "You know," he started, with a mouthful of cereal, "Jake is starting his Journey today too. We promised that we'd try to do better than each other."

Pete smiled and sat down at the table, opposite his nephew, "You'd better get going soon then." Isaac looked up at his uncle and gave him a confused look, "It's already eight-thirty, didn't you say you'd be meeting Jake at a quarter past?"

Isaac's eyes widened as he quickly tried to find the clock, which was in its usual place hanging on the wall, "You right!" he screamed, spitting cereal all across the table, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Before Pete could reply, the teenage boy had disappeared back up the stairs to prepare for his Journey.

Pete laughed and went back to drinking his coffee, "That boy is quite a handful. Well, at least it's not my problem anymore."

-----

Isaac ran towards where he was supposed to meet Professor Rowan, "Pete..." he grumbled, "If I don't get my Pokémon because of you-" He stopped suddenly as the Professor came into few, a friendly smile plastered on his face. Isaac ran over to him as quickly as he could, "Please tell me you've got a Pokémon for me!" he begged, dropping down onto his knees.

Professor Rowan gave the boy a once over and deducted that he was simply an overexcited new trainer, "Well of course I do!" he replied, handing Isaac a red device, "But, I'll need you to take this Pokédex and follow the path onwards to Lake Verity."

Isaac jumped to his feet and grabbed the device, "A Pokédex!" he exclaimed, earning himself a stern nod from the Professor, "And you want me to go to Lake Verity? Is that where I'll get my first Pokémon?" Once again the Professor nodded, Isaac jumped with joy as he ran off, but suddenly he stopped, "Oh... one more thing, did a boy named Jake come through here earlier?"

The Professor stopped to think for a second, Isaac waited patiently, after all the Professor is something like sixty years old, "Now that I think about it, yes. A boy about your age came by here earlier, he said his name was Jake, but I'm afraid he's already left as well."

Isaac stamped his foot, "Dammit," he grumbled, "Jake already has his Pokémon, now I'm going to work even harder to catch up to him." Without even thanking the Professor for the valuable information, Isaac continued to run towards Lake Verity, going at twice the speed he was before.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 1: The start of a grand adventure.

Light seeped in through the blinds of his room, across his face. Platinum woke up with a long yawn and looked around trying to figure out what day it was. Then, he remembered. It was the day that he would get his first ever pokemon! He jumped out of bed and got dressed. He slipped on his red T-shirt, his blue jacket, black pants, black running shoes, his red hat with half of a white pokeball print on it, his white scarf, his blue fingerless gloves, and put on his golden locket in the shape of a pokeball. He held on tightly to the locket for a few minutes and then let go with a sigh.

His silver backpack was sitting on his bed, fully packed. He had packed it the night before. He put in a few books, a few sketchpads, pencils, a pencil sharpener, an extra pack of clothes, some food, and some pokefood. He slipped his bag on and walked down the stairs. His mom was in the kitchen cooking their breakfast. She turned around and noticed his eyes were a maroon color.

"Platinum. Why are you depressed?" she asked.

"I'm not depressed, mom." Platinum lied not realizing his eyes had changed color then and there.

"Yes you are, Platinum. You're eyes won't lie. They're a maroon color." his mom replied.

"I just wish dad was here," he said.

"Me too. Me too." his mom said turning around to finish coking their breakfast.

A few minutes later she handed Platinum a plated of food. It had 2 pancakes on it, a few strips of bacon, and some grapes. He grabbed a glass of orange juice and sat down. They ate without talking or anything. Once Platinum finished eating he quickly left with a simple "Bye, mom."

Once he left his mom began to weep. She never wanted Platinum to leave her and go on his journey, but him and his brother were both truely their father's son. The Twinleaf Town air was fresh and he could already smell the lake breeze from Lake Verity. He had gone there once before with his older brother. It was so beautiful.

Platinum took in a deep breath of air and then walked towards the exit of Twinleaf Town, with his invitation in his hand. He quickly read it once more.

Dear Platinum,

This is Professor Rowan. I'm so sorry about your father and your brother. Please meet me with a few other kids your age at the exit of Twinleaf Town to receive your starting pokemon. Good luck, Platinum.

Sincerly, Professor Rowan.

Platinum quickly put the invitation in his pocket and soon came to the exit of Twinleaf Town, and sure enough, there stood Professor Rowan, his assistant, Lucas, and Ms. Mar. There were 6 other kids standing there so he quickly ran up to get in line.

Once in line they all walked over to Professor Rowan who gave them each a pokedex. Platinum's was a sky blue color. Then, Lucas gave them each a pokeball with a pokemon in it.

"Here are your starting pokemon. Take good care of them." he said.

Then, Ms. Mar gave them each 5 pokeballs. Al of the trainers disperssed and Pltinum stopped in the middle of the bridge.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
Chapter One

It was another quiet day today. Scarlet had fortunately made the voyage to Twinleaf Town unscathed, although she was accompanied most of the way by her younger brother, who already had a Pokemon himself. Since the walk to Twinleaf Town from Sandgem Town wasn't too far, he let her go the rest of the way on her own. The young teenage girl had never been to the Twinleaf Town area before, but luckily to her, it was a relatively small community compared to where she resided, in Jubilife City.

As she finally made her way into the town, she looked aimlessly for Professor Rowan, who was the reason for her coming here in the first place. Today was the day that Scarlet would finally be able to receive her first Pokemon. She would've gotten it already a few years ago, but her parents saw her as being way too unstable emotionally, so they put off her travelling until she learned to control herself a bit more. She always had some sort of weird quick-switch of emotions. No one knew why she did this but most of her family thinks she may have symptoms of bipolar disorder. A lot of the time she tended to react to certain situations way too seriously, in which disturbed most of the people she came in contact with, but they knew she probably couldn't help it anyways.

+ Where is this guy…I hope I'm not in the wrong town…He did say Twinleaf Town, right? + Scarlet thought to herself worryingly.

"Oh, hello! You must be Ms. Scarlet Swindon. It's nice to finally meet you." Professor Rowan called out to her from a table that was set up near the center of the town.

"Yes, I am. It's great to see you too, Professor. You had a Pokemon for me, right? Gastly?" Scarlet asked in a sort of rehearsed-sounding tone of voice.

"Yes, yes, of course. Here is your Gastly! It is quite a strong Pokemon, I'd say. I bet you'll do fine with it." Professor Rowan stated in his loud, boisterous voice. Lucas, the boy standing next to him, handed the shiny, new Pokeball to Scarlet that contained the Ghost-type Pokemon, Gastly, that she had asked for.

"Thank you. I'll take good care of it." Scarlet remarked with a creepy looking smile.

"You will also need this as well. A Pokedex is used to gather information about other kinds of Pokemon that you come in contact with. There are tons of them out there so it will take a long time to get all the information. I trust you will be able to handle the task." Professor Rowan retorted as he handed the Pokedex over to Scarlet. "Over there, that's Ms. Mar. She will give you five Pokeballs to take along with you so you'll be able to capture more Pokemon."

"Thanks again." Scarlet answered with a nod. She turned around and decided to check out Lake Verity, a large and very well-known lake in the Sinnoh region. She's never been to any of the three lakes, so she decided that she might as well see for herself what was so great about it. She had heard myths that a strange Pokemon resided on the lake, but then again, they were only myths. But Scarlet being the curious girl she is, just had to see if this myth actually was a reality.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Rubii Naruto: Sure, you can get reunited with your Dragonair (eventually, and sure you can use your notebook)

alipeewee: Nice start of connecting with Rocky xD
You recieved a Pokedex!
You recieved a level 5 Geodude (Rocky)!
You recieved 5 Pokeballs!

Mira: Decent post! Just make sure your future posts are a little longer :D
You recieved a level 5 Starly!
You recieved 5 PokeBalls!

Pikataro: No, no egg moves. I've decided to add an egg move person (strangely enough :P) And I love your japanese titles! :3
You recieved a Pokedex!
You recieved a Shinx (Hikari Topaz)!

Kev XY: What a lovely discriptive post!
You recieved a level 5 Mime Jr.!
You recieved a Pokedex!

Pikalover10: Good post! Your #6 to post :D (I guess I should update more often xD;;)
You recieved a level 5 Larvitar!
You recieved a Pokedex!

Candy Christina: Let's see what'll happen when Scarlet gets curious? :D
You recieved a level 5 Gastly!
You recieved a Pokedex!

Chapter 2: Lake Verity
Number of Posts: 2

Description
A lake which is believed to hold the Emotion Pokemon, Mesprit. There is a bridge that connected from one side of Twinleaf Town towards Route 201.

Cyrus
CyrusPlatinum.gif

Description: A mysterious man looking out to the cave beyond the lake, will you disturb him or leave him be?

What to Do in a Route?
Capture Pokemon
Find Items
Battle Trainers/Pokemon

Now you can do anything else besides those things, I mean we're human aren't we? Anyways, you cannot meet any of the other trainers, I also just want your find to be realistic, and I want everyone to have fun, let's see what wild Pokemon we have here today?

How I level you and how I grade you're catching, depending on how long your post is and if you have a battle that'll increase your Pokemon's level. When you're trying to catch a Pokemon, you cannot decide if you catch it, when you're trying to catch a Pokemon you have to finish it off at that because you cannot continue until you know that it was caught. Again, depending on how long your post is, I'll let it be caught.

Wild Pokemon
Starly
Spr_4p_396_m.png

Level: 2-4
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks: Tackle, Growl
Nature: Random
Rarity: Common

Bidoof
Spr_4p_399_m.png

Type: Normal
Ability: Simple, Unaware
Attacks: Tackle
Rarity: Common

Azurill
298.png

Type: Normal
Ability: Thick Fat, Huge Power
Attacks: Splash, Charm
Rarity: Uncommon

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
"Geodude. Geo, geodude!"
"Look, Rocky, I can't understand you, so don't bother!" While this game was certainly childish, that didn't stop Leo from enjoying it. What did stop him from enjoying it was when he tripped over something that vaguely resembeled a beaver.
"Bid?" It questioned. Leo snarled and stood up.
"Here you go, Rocky, your first battle. Lets get this Bidoof." Geodude floated down to Bidoof's level, then slapped it across the face. It didn't care. It didn't even seem to notice. Leo grimaced.
"Okay, we'll get something else...if there is anything else..." Leo looked around. Indeed, there were very few Pokemon around - only a couple of Bidoof snoozing in the morning sun. A strange man stood on shore, looking out towards the cave. Leo decided to ignore him. After all, he might be doing something important, like...cave spotting? Leo groaned. Pokemon journies were meant to be fun and exciting. All he'd found so far was a crazy dude and Pokemon that made slowpoke look intelligent.
"Come on Rocky," he sighed, "Lets get going. There isn't anything interesting here."
"Geo," Rocky agreed, equally depressed.
"Hey, you! Do you fancy a battle?" Leo turned around. A bubbly looking girl was skipping towards them. She looked like the cheerful type, who are always smiling. The type of person that Leo especially detested.

"Right, Rocky, are you ready?"
"Geodude, Geod!" The girl grinned and held out her Pokeball.
"Lets go, Shroomish! Start with Seed Bomb!" The girl shouted. She hadn't even bothered to tell Leo her name. Shroomish leaptinto the air, spinning fast. Quickly, it fired a barrage of glowing seeds out of the top of its head. A few hit Rocky and exploded. He dropped a little in height, but pulled himself back up.
"Rocky, use Defense curl, then Tackle!" Rocky immediately crossed his arms across his body, then flew forwards and knocked Shroomish backwards, right into the lake. It bobbedup, coughing and spluttering. Leo smiled. It looked like his planning might just pay off...

Last edited:

` R A I N __ xx

fallen ;STAR ★彡
Years
CHAPTER ONE

It was still early and the sun was just barely peeking out from beyond the horizon. The Kikuchi household was silent. The only sounds that echoed throughout the residence were the ticking sounds of the various clocks. Well, it was almost soundless. Miku Kikuchi – the ever so spirited fifteen year old girl – was running around on the front lawn chasing butterflies. The brunette radiated such a child-like innocence around her; one couldn't help but smile at the sight. She stopped in her footsteps as she stared into the far-off distance. Today was the big day. Today marked the beginning of a new chapter in her life. Miku was finally going to become a real trainer and go off on an adventure to see the world. This was one of her many dreams that she longed for many years of her life.

"I can't wait…" Miku stretched her arms high into the air and breathed in, "TODAY WILL DEFINITELY BE AN ADVENTURE!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. Frightened by the sudden noise, several wild Starly had fled the trees they slumbered in around the Kikuchi residence. Miku was unaware of the noise she had just created until her mother had woken and opened the windows of her bedroom. The young woman rubbed her eyes as the sunlight glared into her chocolate brown orbs.

"Oh dear… Miku, is that you down there? What are you doing up so early in the morning?" the still half asleep Komaki Kikuchi said. The spirited teenager turned around quickly as she heard her mother's voice calling out to her. Miku smiled and laughed sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, mom! I'm just so excited and ready for today!" chirped Miku as she begun to skip around the front lawn, a clear sign indicating that she truly was ecstatic. Her mother simply responded by laughing.

"Well come inside and have some breakfast before you leave, Miku. You can't start an adventure on an empty stomach, now can you?"

Miku lightly gasped and slammed a fist onto her other hand, "You're right! Food, food; I like food!" she had chanted as she ran back inside the household.

x x x​

After having gorged herself with food, Miku sat on the front porch, suddenly not wanting to depart and leaving her mother behind. The brunette began to feel a mixture of feelings, it was all too complex. She really did want to go out and make new memories and learn new things about the world outside of the one she was so used to. But in all due honesty, she felt melancholic about having to leave everything she loved behind. This was a sacrifice Miku wasn't quite ready to make. The brunette sighed as she watched the clouds dancing in the sky. She had then felt a light and gentle tap on her shoulders; it was her mom.

Komaki sat down next to her daughter and pulled her into an embrace, "I know what you're feeling, Miku. It's alright to feel this way, really. I won't be lonely. You could always come back ever now and then to come visit me."

Miku simply nodded and gazed into her mother's chocolate brown eyes, feeling her whole self relax and calmed. The younger brunette smiled and laughed.

"You're right… you're absolutely right! I can always come back and visit. We'll have a lot to talk about. We'll have more fun too, right?" Komaki nodded in agreement and gazed into the distance.

"Right, of course we'll have a lot of fun whenever you come back to tell me of your wondrous adventures. Now go on, Miku. You have a big day ahead of you."

Miku quickly stood up, breaking the embrace and grabbed her backpack. She turned around and smiled at her mother, feeling grateful and happy, "Thanks, mom… for everything." Those were her parting words to her mother.

x x x​

Walking long distances was never considered a chore or even a burden to Miku. She enjoyed the exercise and being able to move. The brunette was now curious and wondered what Professor Rowan was like. She had this twisted perception that he would turn out to be the typical grumpy senior citizen who complained a lot about… well, stuff in general. But of course, she'll most likely be proven wrong… like always.

'I wonder, I wonder where this lake is. It feels like I've been walking for days!' Miku thought as she continued to make her way towards her destination. But of course, as soon as she begun to wander off into her world, day dreaming and imagining what her upcoming adventures would be like, she had not noticed that she had already arrived to her destination – LakeVerity.

There were trees surrounding all over the place… Miku began to feel at ease and more tranquil here. She had snapped back to reality, stopping dead in her trees and observed her surroundings.

"Eh… this must be LakeVerity… It's so beautiful here!" It truly was a sight to see. Miku had never gone to a place such as this itself. It was beautiful, truly beautiful. Though of course, if she had thought that LakeVerity was gorgeous… imagine what shock she'd be in if she were to go somewhere else that was far more captivating than here. Looking off to her right, Miku spotted a bridge. She assumed that was the bridge she was to take to meet Professor Rowan. Without a moment of hesitation, the teenager blasted off into that same direction, feeling giddier by the second.

"My, my, what energy you have there. You must be Miku Kikuchi, I presume." Miku attempted to stop running, but found her self tripping onto the ground in front of an elderly man. She raised her arm and pointed, trying to finds words to say.

"P-Professor Rowan, right…?"

The Professor broke out into laughter and nodded, "Indeed I am, Miku!" He proceeded to pulling out a gadget of sorts and began to explain to her what it was, what its functions and purpose was. Miku was rather puzzled as she tried to follow, attempting to comprehend every single word he had said for the past brief moments. Sensing her confusion, Professor Rowan chuckled and stated that it was basically like an electronic encyclopedia. Feeling relieved and less confused, Miku laughed and nodded. She was then instructed to go to his assistant, whom he had stated was called Lucas, to get her Pokemon.

Miku was a talker, that's for sure. She had chatted up a storm when she went over to Lucas to pick up her Pokemon – which turned out to be an adorable, petite Cherubi – but having sensed that he felt a tad uncomfortable, she stopped and bid her farewell to him. Now she was to go on to an older woman who went by the name of Ms. Mar, I do believe it was. She was more hushed than the previous two, but Miku didn't seem to mind very much at all.

She stared off into the distance and admired the beauty of the lake, and then stared at her new companion and smile, "This will be one heck of an adventure, won't it, Ruru?" Cherubi, now called Ruru, responded the brunette and stood next to Miku. Indeed it will be an adventure for the new trainer.

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
alipeewee: Let's see how this battle will turn out :D

` R A I N __ xx: Great post! I love all the colours of Miku xD
You received a Pokedex!
You received a level 5 Cherubi!
You received 5 Pokeballs!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Leo smiled as the Shroomish rolled out of the lake, water dripping from its skin. With its spongy flesh, it would have soaked up a lot of water, and that would make it move slower. Leo ordered another tackle attack immediately and Rocky charged again, smacking Shroomish full on with his rocky skull. Shroomish was looking bad, but the girl just smiled.
"Alright shroomish, use Absorb!" A long green tendril of energy erupted out of Shroomish's head and wrapped itself around Rcoky, who cried out in pain.
"hold on Rocky, just tackle it one more time!" Leo shouted desperately. Rocky swooped for a third time and this time, Shroomish was defeated. The green tendril dissapated as Leo returned Rocky and turned to leave.
"I'm Katy!" The girl shouted after him. He raised a hand, but remained silent and kept on walking. That absorb nearly beat me...I should have been more careful. But I won and that's the important thing. Next time I battle, it'll be even easier. Leo smiled at this thought and turned away from Lake Verity. He had taken the first steps on his journey. There was no turning back.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
alipeewee: Looks like Leo's learned a lesson about being cautious :D
Rocky leveled up to 6!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
|Chapter Two, Part One - Enter Azurill! Is it Really Worth It?|
|Dai 2 Shou, Paato 1 - Ruriri o Nyuuryoku Shi te Kudasai! Kachi ha, Sore ga Hontou na no Ka?|

What else could Lake Verity be but the serene place Gale had only heard about in fairy tales? Staring at the amazing view, she figured it was about time that she call out her Shinx. As she got out the PokeBall, she immediately remembered a set of stickers she had picked up not long ago. Taking the pack out, she immediately chose a blue lightning bolt and stuck it on the red part of the PokeBall. Maybe I'll paint the ball later to match the color, she thought, as she pressed the button in the middle. A white light came out, and it seemed to form some sort of creature. When the light faded, a blue-and-black lynx-like Pokemon with radiant topaz-colored eyes and a topaz shuriken-like thing on its tail stared up at Gale curiously. Gale immediately took out her PokeDex and looked the creature up.

"Shinx, the Flash Pokemon.

Spr_4p_403_m.png

All of its fur dazzles if danger is sensed. It flees while the foe is momentarily blinded," Gale read, the creature still staring at her with its bright topaz eyes. Gale then proceeded to look up the creature's data, along with its moveset and gender. "Female... Knows Tackle and Leer... Has a Calm Nature... Which benefits in Sp. Def. and is hindering the Attack stat... Likes Bitter food; hates Spicy food... Great..." Gale sighed. "How am I gonna enter a contest with her if she hates the type of food that she would work best with?" The Shinx looked up at Gale with a worried look, as if she were to be released. Noticing the Shinx's sad gaze, Gale sighed again.

"I'm not going to release you, don't worry..." Gale reassured. "But... You need a name. I'm Gale Sapphire, so you're... Hmm. Electric type... Hikari! And for middle name... Topaz! Because of your eyes and thing on your tail. So Hikari Topaz, Hikari for short!" The Shinx seemed to like her given name, and thus smiled, eager to move on. Just then, from out of the bushes, a bird-like Pokemon suddenly attacked Hikari without warning. Jumping back startled, Hikari growled at the bird, and immediately it seemed... intimidated... Gale had forgotten to look up Hikari's ability.

"Intimidate... Well, comes in handy..." she muttered, proceeding to look up the bird's data.

"Starly, the Starling Pokemon.

Spr_4p_396_f.png

They flock in great numbers. Though small, they flap their wings with great power." It didn't seem to be the case. This one was all by itself. Angry that it just attacked Hikari without any reason to, Gale began to command Hikari.

"First, Leer! Then, Tackle!" Hikari proceeded to give a menacing glare at the Starly, which shuddered. The Shinx then arched its back like a cat would and dashed at the Pokemon with a burst of speed. Hitting the Pokemon on target, the Starly fell back, but it hadn't given up yet. Flying at Hikari with great speed, Hikari tried to get out of the way but was hit again. Giving the same orders as Gale had given Hikari before, the same pattern occurred, and eventually, the Starly fainted. Kicking it back into the forest, Gale sighed. Hikari gave a blank stare, and Gale assumed she was drifting off. Sounded like a calm Pokemon.

"Ah-zu!" A sound so minute but audible, Gale turned her attention to the lake again. A small water-type was staring at Gale, and Gale noticed it was using its tail as a float.

"Azurill, the Polka Dot Pokemon.

Spr_4d_298.png

Azurill spins its tail as if it were a lasso, then hurls it far. The momentum of the throw sends its body flying, too. Using this unique action, one of these Pokemon managed to hurl itself a record 33 feet." Gale stared at the small creature, surprised that it was able to go that far. But, looking at its attacks, Gale sighed. Is it worth it? she thought. Hikari seemed eager to add it to the team, so Gale decided to go on the defensive until she determined whether the thing wished to fight back. The Azurill hopped onto the land, and bounced on its tail for a bit. Finally, giving up all hope of deciding against capturing it, Gale gave a sly smile.

"Hikari, you know what to do," she said modestly. The Shinx glared at the Pokemon menacingly like she had done with the Starly, but instead of just being intimidated, the Azurill began crying, and immediately, Gale's guard went down.

"You're...scared, aren't you?" she asked it. The Azurill nodded. "Well, I won't go hard on you. Hikari, Tackle it LIGHTLY." Looking at her trainer with disbelief, Hikari jogged towards the Azurill at a slow enough speed and knocked it to the ground. Gale then threw a PokeBall, and as it opened up, a red light surrounded the small Pokemon and it immediately went into the ball. The PokeBall shook back and forth, the button flashing some red every half-second or so...

(I couldn't get a female pic of Platinum Shinx off of Bulbapedia, so I used the male image. And also, if she does catch it, its name will be Hydro Turquoise if male; Reyn Cobalt if female.)

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Chapter 2: Chris Vs. Kyle... Round 5

Chris looked out at the lake... and stared at the island in the middle, feeling a strange feeling in his stomach. "Hmm... there's something about that island that makes me feel... happy, but what?" Chris stared out at the lake before hearing a voice.

"Heh, it looks like you have arrived... I challenge you once again!" Yelled an eerily familiar voice. Chris looked over and it was Kyle. "Are you afraid to battle me or something? I'm ready."

"I'm not afraid to battle you... but why do you want to battle?" Asked Chris... confused on the whole thing. "I mean, we raced around a city just around two weeks ago... isn't that good enough?"

"No, I want a pokemon battle... we haven't had one since the bridge... and... there's a bridge here... it makes the perfect battleground!"

"Hmm... fine. I will battle... one on one sound fine?" Asked Chris. Kyle nodded at that. "Good, now we may begin our battle... come on out Eevee!" And out came a brown fox-like creature.

"Come on out Skorupi!" Yelled Kyle as he tossed his pokeball. And from it came a scorpion-looking pokemon, a Skorupi.

"Eevee." (T: Whoa... What the-? I can't fight that thing!) Yelled Eevee. Chris sighed, hearing what his pokemon had said.

"If we don't win... then that boy will gloat... do you want that?" Asked Chris, trying to bring out her fighting spirit. "I mean... he will brag. I beat him all of the time, but now... you need to fight with me... because you're my pokemon."

"Eevee." (T: Like I really care about that.) Said Eevee, but Chris misunderstood the response, before getting back up. "Vee..." (T: Maybe he's calling it off?)

"Eevee, use Tackle!" Yelled Chris. Eevee's eyes widened, but she went in anyway, tackling the scorpion, sending it back, but Kyle smirked.

"Scorupi, use Bite!" Yelled Kyle. Scorupi smirked as best as you can with pinchers before rrunning up. Eevee tried to dodge, but Skorupi bit down on the leg, watching as the Eevee struggled to get free.

"Eevee, shake it off!" Yelled Chris. Eevee flailed around in pain until she hit her opponent's eye, causing it to reel back in pain, Skorupi glared at the Eevee, but it wasn't so intimidating with only one eye.

"Skorupi, use Poison Sting!" Yelled Kyle, now mad at Chris and his Eevee. "Send as much as you can!" Skorupi fired the attack, but with one eye, it's accuracy was decreased far enough to actually make each and every one of them fire into a tree.

"Umm... we're over here." Said Chris before turning to his Eevee. "Now, use Tackle again!" Eevee sighed before slamming into the Skorupi.

"Eevee!" (T: Oww! My head hurts from that thing's shell...) Yelled Eevee, but Chris could not understand pokespeech, so he lost the meaning. "Vee, Eevee..." (T: Why am I even with him? Oh, right... now I remember...)

"Skorupi, use Bite!" Yelled Kyle. Skorupi went up to bite Eevee, but the fox-like thing moved out of the way before the scorpion could hit her. "Now, use Poison Sting!" Skorupi then fired the barrage of needles, but they all fired into a tree... again. "NO!"

"Eevee, finish off that Skorupi! Use Tackle!" Yelled Chris. Eevee slammed into the scorpion, knocking it out. "Good job!" Eevee ran back to Chris before slamming into his leg, tripping him.

"Grr... I'll beat you next time! I will, as I am the ultimate bug catcher!" Yelled Kyle before returning his Skorupi. "Oh, and I'll see you at my birthday party in four months."

"Right, I'll see you again soon... I know that much..." Said Chris, referring to the times they battled in the Viridian Forest, and remembered the Mankey who stole his glasses. "Well Eevee, let's go... we have a long day ahead of us."

"Eevee!" (T: What? Does this mean more battling!? Noooo!) Yelled Eevee before being returned to her pokeball.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 2: Not him.....

Lake Verity. It brought beck many memories, and not any good ones either. All the memories were bad memories. Platinum was currentl sitting on a tree branch next to Lake Verity staring beyond the lake. He thought back to the first time he was here, it was also the last time he came here.

He had just gotten out of trainer's school for a week and came here alone. Some bullies from school secretly followed him, and oncee they all got here they surprised Platinum by pushing him into the lake. Platinum didn't know how to swim then and he started drowning. He blacked out. The next thing he knew he was laying on dry land next to the lake with a blue pokemon with a huge tail looking down at him. It had been an Azurill. Plaitnum played with the Azurill and in a few hours they became best friends, but then something horrible happened. The leader of the bullies came back and scared the Azurill away and left after beating Platinum up.

Platinum sighed. The memories hurt. He had been sitting in the tree for about 2 hours now wondering if he would see the Azurll, and he hadn't. Then, he heard something rustling in the bushs. He quickly stopped breathing and stopped moving as a young boy about his age came walking out of them.

Oh no. This can't be happening! Platinum thought to himself as he realized who the boy was. It was the leader of the bullies on that drastic day, Mitchell, or Mitch(seeing as how he would hit you hard if you called him Mitchell).Mitch (not realizing Platinum was in the tree) slowly walked below the branch of the tree Platinum sat on. Then, a leef fluttered down from the branch above Platinum. He quickly tried grabbing it, but kept missing each one. Then, the leaf lightly touched Mitch's nose. He slapped it off and looked above him.

"Oh, well look who we have here." he said realizing who the person above him was with a smirk on his face "My old pal, Platinum."

Platinum moaned and jumped off the branch. "Leave me alone Mitchell." Platinum said. Platinum slowly turned around as Mitch came bursting up and grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him off the ground.

"It's Mitch." He scowled.

"Put me down. I have a pokemon now and I'm not afraid to use it." Platinum said trying to sound itimidating.

"Yeah? Well me too." Mitch said.

Mitch threw Platinum to the ground. Platinum looked up at Mitch who threw a pokeball from hsi belt onto the ground. It bursted open and in a blinding white light, popped out a blue toad pokemon. Platinum took out his sky blue pokedex and scanned it.

453.png

Croagunk, the Toxic Mouth Pokemon. Its cheeks hold poison sacs. It tries to catch foes off guard to jab them with toxic fingers.

Platinum gritted his teeth, as his eyes grew a bright red. He had finally had it. His whole life Mitch had been stepping and trampling on him. He grabbed his pokeball and threw it on the ground. This was going to be the first of many battles between him and Mitch, and he woulld win them all....

((OOC: That is the first part. Hope you liked it. The second one will be about Plat. vs. Mitch.:)))

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Sorry for the lateness!

Chapter One: Twinleaf Town

Verena stuffed the rest of the pancake in her mouth. She had to admit, after years of practice, she had become a decent cook. Of course, the house maids would think it 'unproper' for a 'young lady' not to know how to perform such a 'feminine' task. Verena grimaced, draining her milk in one fast gulp. Her nerves tingled excitedly, and she knew why.

She glanced at the calendar hanging above the fireplace, in the large living room, next to the dining room, where she was finishing her breakfast now. One date had been marked brightly in red. The day she would receive her Pokemon in Twinleaf Town.

That day was today. Verena stood up, opening one of the cabinets, and took out a map. She unfolded it. Come to think of it, Twinleaf's pretty far from here... She put her finger on the round dot that represented Twinleaf Town. Aha! So, if I take Ashfur, it should take somewhere between fifteen to thirty minutes…
She glanced at her watch. That gives me about twenty minutes to prepare everything...

She folded the map and held it firmly in her hand. She then ran up the long staircase, bumping into a maid as she passed. The maid looked around in astonishment.

"Sorry, Laurence," Verena murmured, though she was not sure Laurence had even heard her. She rushed past her parents' rooms, sliding to a halt in front of her room.

"I'm going to have to get myself new slippers," she muttered. "These ones are way too slippery."

As she turned the doorknob, she had the strange sensation we were watching her. Turning her head, she saw a large Pokemon standing in the hall, eyeing her silently. Its white fur was streaked with grey and its amber eyes glittered maliciously at her.

"Hey, Ashfur," Verena whispered. The Abosl always awed her; just the way it was standing there, in front of her, gave her the impression she was out of her place. No...this is my house...I should be here...

"Good morning, Miss Verena," greeted another voice.

Verena saw Gabrielle, another one of her parents' housekeepers, appearing out of the shadows of the her sister's room.

Cleaning, no doubt. Don't these people ever do anything fun?

Remembering her plan, she asked, "By the way, Gabrielle, do you think I could bother Ashfur for the morning? You know...to go to Twinleaf? Please?" she added hopefully.

Gabrielle stiffened. Her nose twitched as though it had detected a suspicious smell. "Of course," she said with a sniff. "You may borrow her."

Verena stayed silent. She knew Gabrielle had always been against her becoming a Trainer. She thought a 'young lady' should do 'proper lady-like things', like needlework, tapestry, cooking, cleaning, attending tea parties...hence, everything Verena hated.

Gabrielled took out a small, red ball from a pouch in the apron she was wearing. She placed it on the floor, then walked away, saying stiffly, "I wish you a good trip, Miss."

And she disappeared from view, into Verena's parents' room. Verena approached the Pokeball slowly, aware of the Absol's unflickering gaze resting on her. She took the ball uneasily, now feeling a great need of privacy.

"Ashfur, get back in your Pokeball," she told it. She held the ball in front of its dark face.

The Absol closed its eyes lazily, before disappearing into a flash of light and returning to its Pokeball. Verena let out a sigh of relief. She did not enjoy the Pokemon's company; it always gave her the extreme sensation of having done something wrong, even when it wasn't necessarily true.

Now alone, she entered her room, closing the door quietly behind her. She plopped herself on her bed, finally letting go of the map that she was clutching tightly in her left hand. She also placed Ashfur's Pokeball on her desk, then removed a small, blue knapsack that was hanging on a coat hanger placed in the corner of her room for a reason she didn't know.

She knew that she would receive her Pokemon, Pokeballs and Pokedex from Professor Rowan. That meant that she wouldn't need much. She simply threw the map, two bottles of water, a vest and some bug spray. That'll be all I'll need…at least, I hope.

She glanced at the clock resting on the wall. Time to go. She flung the knapsack over her shoulder and left her room. Heading down the winding staircase, she saw Laurence, the maid she had bumped into earlier. She tried to make an apologetic face, but the maid simply continued looking in front of her, as though determined to ignore the 'Miss'. Verena shrugged, annoyed, and ran down the rest of the stairs. In the front hall, she changed her fluffy slippers with her usual high-heels. Then, she opened the door and rushed outside.

She took out the Pokeball that held Ashfur. She tossed it into the air, excitedly, because she knew that when she would be doing this often as a Trainer, and managed not to twitch as Ashfur's eerie figure appeared in front of her.

"I need you to take me to Twinleaf," she told it. "Can you do that?"
The Absol looked at her. Verena had the frightening impression that the Pokemon was amused. Its amber eyes shone dangerously. Verena gulped. Then, slowly, Ashfur nodded, though it did not take its eyes off her. Heart pounding, she climbed onto its back, gripping the sides of its fur-covered neck quite firmly, but she didn't dare grip it any harder than that.

Without warning, the Absol pounced forwards. Verena, unsettled by the sudden surge of speed, lost her balance and could only hold on tighter than she would have dared onto Ashfur as they rocketed through the city. Passer-bys jumped out of the way in alarm.

So this is why Gabrielle keeps Ashfur. She hates Pokemon normally, but this is one fast messenger when you need one!

Before she even noticed it, the landscapes around them changed. Buildings and parking lots were replaced with fields and trees. Then—suddenly—they stopped. Verena, looked up curiously, wondering why they had halted. Glancing around frantically, she saw, to her disbelief, that they had already arrived at Twinleaf Town. Staring at her watch, she realized how alarmingly fast they had traveled. The trip had taken barely seven minutes!

"T-That was great," Verena told Ashfur. "Y-You can return to your Pokeball now…."

She put the red-and-white ball on the soft grass. Ashfur looked at her once again, with piercing amber eyes that seemed to drill into Verena's head. It flicked its front paw, and disappeared in another flash of red light.

Verena, now feeling uneasy, even though the Absol was gone, picked up the ball nervously and dropped it into her knapsack. Her heart was beating fast. She knew why. She was aware that people were now staring at her. People from this town. Gulping, she headed towards the bridge that led to Lake Verity. Unfortunately, it was at the exit of the town, and she felt people's gazes resting on her as she walked towards the bridge.

And she walked. She walked, and walked…until she was facing Lake Verity right in the face. She felt a bit better now that she had left Twinleaf. Dozens of people were no longer swarming around, looking at her curiously. But things weren't that much better. She didn't know Professor Rowan, either. And what she didn't know, she didn't like.

"What are you doing there?"

Verena blinked. She turned her head. She spotted a large man amongst the tall grass, with a bushy white mustache, wearing an equally white lab coat. I take that old man is Rowan.

Effectively, the man was indeed Rowan. He walked over to her, and led her towards the grounds of Lake Verity. There, in the plain middle of the field, she saw a table had been set. A boy, only a bit older than she was, was standing around, carrying a suitcase.
Another unpleasant-looking woman with a thin mouth was also there, with a big bag.

"Those are my assistants," Rowan explained. "That's Lucas, and there's Ms. Mar."

Verena nodded. Her throat was throbbing painfully.

"So…" Rowan led her to the table. "You've decided to become a Pokemon Trainer."

She nodded again.

"Well then," Rowan said. "I think you'll need one of these." He took one of the red devices on the table. "A Pokedex."

Verena nodded once again. She had seen people with those smart little machines. They were one of the most important things a Trainer had, apart from his or her Pokemon.

Rowan raised his eyebrows. "Now, shall I explain the technical features of the Pokedex, or is this familiar for you."

"Yes," she managed to say.

"Ah," he said. "Good. Then take this, girl, and don't take it out of its case unless you need it. It's quite fragile." He took out a black case-like object.

It was Verena's day of nodding. She took the case and dropped it into her knapsack. She looked questioningly at Rowan.

"Yes," he said. "Lucas has the Pokemon and Ms. Mar has the Pokeballs you'll need. Go see them, please."

Verena raised her eyebrows. Okay, I don't mind the guy, but…I have to go and talk to that grouch?

As though she had read her mind, a sharp glint flashed in Ms. Mar's eyes.

"All right," Verena mumbled. She walked over to Lucas, who hastily opened the briefcase he was carrying and took out a small, round ball like Ashfur's. She accepted it nervously. Then, half-heartedly, she stalked over to where Ms. Mar was standing. The latter sniffed, then reached into the bag and dropped five Pokeballs onto the grass. Verena, fuming, bent over to pick them up, then placing them in her knapsack along with her Pokedex.

"I see you have everything," Rowan said mildly. "If you don't mind, you will leave. I expect others, you see."

Verena nodded. She paced quickly out of Lake Verity's gate. Once outside, she let out a breath that she didn't remember holding. She stared at her right hand, which was gripping her Pokeball tightly. Closing her eyes, she tossed the ball in the air. She heard a faint popping sound, and when she opened her eyes, the sight of it made her stomach lurch.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Pikataro: That was a great post! By the way, I tried to make your Shinx with a girl, but they didn't have it either, good thing they had an Azurill for it :D And you just caught one!
You captured a level 4 Female Azurill (Reyn Cobalt)!

Rubii Naruto: LOL, Kyle's back once again! At least you won the battle! I feel sorta bad for Eevee :O I guess Eevee's a female then
Eevee leveled up to 7!

Pikalover10: School memories... let's see how thi battle will turn out with Larvitar against Croagunk :D

Neiko Star: That was an excellent post, I guess it was worth the wait! Can't wait to see her reaction to a Feebas! :3
You recieved a level 5 Feebas!
You recieved a Pokedex!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
2. A Rough Start
Isaac sat upon a ledge, staring down at the Poké Ball in his hand, "I wonder what kind of Pokémon it is?" he asked himself, running his fingers over the button. "What if it doesn't like me?" he questioned, raising his head up and looking out over the lake, "No! It will like me, why wouldn't it?"

With that, Isaac pressed his finger down on the button and in a blinding flash; a small Pokémon appeared in front of Isaac. It was about one foot tall, had a blue "hat" atop its head and the rest of its body was a light pink. Isaac blinked at the strange Pokémon and quickly pulled out his Pokédex, which burst to life and began to identify the Pokémon.

Mime Jr.: the Mime Pokémon.
It habitually mimics foes. Once mimicked, the foe cannot take its eyes off this Pokémon.

"Mime, Mime!" chanted the little Pokémon, causing Isaac to jump back in surprise. "So, Mime Jr." he started, moving closer to his new Pokémon, "What's up?" he asked, not knowing exactly how to talk to Pokémon. Mime Jr. jumped and spun, ending up facing away from Isaac, without even looking back... the Pokémon went running off through the grass.

"Hey!" called Isaac, hoping that his Pokémon would stop... but he didn't, Mime Jr. just kept running though the grass. "Come back!" shouted Isaac, chasing after the evasive Pokémon with all his might. After about five minutes of running, Isaac found himself all alone... he had no idea where Mime Jr. had gone and now he was lost.

Isaac sighed and walked over to the ledge that hung over the water, "Great..." he muttered, letting himself drop slowly onto his backside, "I only just got my first Pokémon and I've already managed to lose it." He lifted his head slightly and saw a man standing on the other side of the lake; he had spiky blue hair and was wearing a strange silver outfit.

As Isaac stared at the man, looking as confused as ever... a blur of pink came flyover his head. Isaac looked up and saw Mime Jr. sailing through the air, "Hey!" he screamed, reaching his hands up in an attempt to grab the small Pokémon. His plan didn't work too well; Isaac lost his balance and fell down into the water below, followed closely by Mime Jr.

Isaac and Mime Jr. popped their heads out of the water and stared at each other, suddenly... Mime Jr. burst into laughter, but Isaac simply glared at his mischievous Pokémon. "What did you do that for?" he asked, wiping the water off of his glasses, "Were you trying to get yourself killed?"

Mime Jr. could hear the anger in his trainer's voice, his little head drooped and he tried to swim back to the shore... which wasn't very easy for such a small Pokémon. Isaac saw his Pokémon struggling, so he picked up Mime Jr. and helped him over to the shore, "I'm sorry I yelled," he apologized, pulling himself out of the water.

"Mi, Mimey," replied Mime Jr., as if to say 'I'm sorry' as well. Both Isaac and his Pokémon smiled at each other, their Journey had gotten off to a bumpy started... but they both knew it would only get better.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
|Chapter 2, Part 2 - Mysterious Man Cyrus! Can He Be Trusted?|
|Dai 2 Shou, Paato 2 - Nazo no Otoko Cyrus! Kare ha Shinrai sa Reru Koto ha Deki Masu Ka?|

The ball finally stopped shaking, and ended in a "pinging" sound. Gale calmly picked the ball up, and immediately turned to her Pokedex to look up her new Azurill's data.

"Hmm... Female... Guess I'll call her Reyn Cobalt. And let's see... Mild nature. Level 4, knows Splash and Charm... Mild's dominant stat is Sp. Atk, hindering is Def. Likes Dry food, hates sour food. Well, works for me..." Gale muttered, closing up the Pokedex. She then brought out her sticker set and picked out a sky blue rain drop, placing it on top of Reyn's PokeBall. She decided to open it up, so Hikari would get to know Reyn. When the Azurill came out, she took one look at Hikari, then hid behind Gale.

"Reyn, don't be scared..." Gale said softly, patting the little mouse's head. "Hikari means well, I promise." The Shinx nodded in agreement, and Reyn looked over at her. It seemed as though the two made a connection, because the small Azurill walked over to Hikari, who nudged her gently. The small critter smiled, and hopped of Hikari's back, her tail up in the air. Reyn then swung her tail around a couple times, and flung it at a nearby branch. Contact was made, and Reyn held on tight to Hikari as they flung into the air. Suddenly, they hit what seemed to be something, or rather someone, and Gale immediately ran up to see if the person was OK. He seemed to have rathe spiky sky blue colored hair, and he seemed to have an evil impression on his face, though Gale wasn't too sure. Even though he had gotten hit, he was still staring at a cave in the middle of the lake. Gale found it rather peculiar, but nonetheless, he didn't seem to have any interest in her, so why bother?

"Hello," the man said, his head turned towards Gale, but his eyes still on the island. "Have you come to see this island too?" Gale shook her head. "It seems there might be a powerful Pokemon living in that cave over there." Gale turned toward the island, then back at the man. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I a Cyrus. I have an interest in this sort of thing." The man, Cyrus, gave an eerie smile, causing Gale to shiver a little. With that said, Cyrus turned his attention back into the island, and at once Gale realized his expression showed that he was...looking for something... Reyn and Hikari looked at the man too, surprised they didn't upset him, then at Gale. Gale nodded at the two, and they sighed.

Near the exit of Verity Lake, around where Gale had first gotten Hikari, a bunch of Bidoof were staring at Gale and her Pokemon curiously. Suddenly, one of them charged and knocked Reyn into the water.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Gale exclaimed. Reyn started crying, and Gale rushed over to where she was and pulled her out. Hikari then turned to the bunch and glared at them, causing them to shudder. Then, arching her back out, the Shinx rammed into a couple of them, knocking them back. But, they seemed to have a hardy demeanor, and were able to get back up immediately. Gale then put Reyn down on the ground.

"OK, Reyn, I need your help," Gale sweetly said to the scared Azurill. She nodded a little bit, but then gave an unsure look to Gale. "Well, then, Splash!" With an even bigger confused look on her face, the Azurill did as told. She hopped over to the Bidoof and began bounding uncontrollably, hitting the lot of them with the large blue sphere attached to her tail. They didn't seem to be hurt too much, but they were quite dazed.

"Now, finish them off, Hikari!" The Shinx nodded, and charged at them again. The Bidoof were yet again knocked back, too dazed to even respond. As the group fell to the ground, Hikari smiled, sure it was over. But, after a minute or so, the Bidoof got back up, which ticked Gale off.

"Hikari, Tackle until they faint! Reyn, use Splash again too!" It seemed like a mini Battle Royale, because as soon as Gale's two Pokemon began charging, so did the Bidoof, until a cloud of dust formed. When the cloud faded, the Bidoof were out of site, and Hikari and Reyn were still standing, but it seemed as if Reyn were barely able to continue. Gale picked the two up and looked in the direction the Bidoof has possibly run off to.

"Well, at least you beat them..." Gale said, sighing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back