• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I miss back when people did proper reviews here.

So basically a big animated banner with some homestux peoplez on them. It sort of fits the avatar content-wise, but they differ quite heavily in terms of style. As a result that particular aspect looks almost a bit half-assed.
The drawings themselves are quite cool.

there's a sort of simplicity, especially coding-wise. All that's really there and fancy is a tumblr link and the impact of the banner itself. That's fine though, it implies some sort of stability while remaining simple. If that was what you were going for, you did a fine job.

So since adding a bunch of text and other fabulous shizz is in no way necessary, I wouldn't expect it either. Which means the only real problem I have is the vast style difference between the avatar and signature. If you want to go all out you could try to emulate the feeling of the banner in the avatar somehow. Or don't. It's up to you really.

8/10 because of cookies.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]It looks cool. I don't really know what it is but it looks cool so 9/10[/SIZE]

Back