• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Mauve

Years
ok im making a pokémon fan game called pokémon mauve and i finally have the story (sort of)

Pokémon Mauve

Kyle (the hero) is staying over at lesser pine town with his aunt and uncle.
Kyle awakes to find the house empty so he goes downstairs seeing as nobody is there he goes outside of his aunt and uncles house. After hearing a Commotion he goes to the cave entrance in town to see lots of people crowded around the cave entrance including his aunt and uncle he asks what is going on apparently Prof. Maple is inside and she is cornered by Pokémon
And as nobody in the village knows how to battle Pokémon they ask you to go to Prof. Maples Lab choose a Pokémon and fight off the wild Pokémon surrounding the Professor as you the only one with any knowledge of Pokémon. On saving the professor you go to her lab and she says you may keep the Pokémon you picked to save her. Your aunt then comes into the Lab and says your parents have come to pick you up to go home the professor then asks you to see her twin sister in your hometown of Greater Pine town.

After arriving in Greater Pine town you meet your friends Jared and Hannah
At Prof . Maples twin sister also named Prof. Maples lab they have just been given Pokémon and Prof. Maple gives you all a Pokédex because she wants you to collect Pokémon around the world and take the Gym challenge.

Heres who you play as (Kyle)

Your freind and Rival (Jared)

Your freind and other rival (Hannah)

the water starter

the water starters first evolution (water and steel type)

the grass starter

the grass starters first evolution (grass and fighting type)

the fire starter

and the fires first evolution (fire and dark type)

the first map Lesser Pine Town

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I dont really like the first water starter. But then again, I dont know how to make my own sprites either. lol. Anyway. The first town is a little bit plain and way to big. Put some trees in the town and a little bit more flowers too. Do you really need all those trees around the town, and especially below it. Its not like you'll be able to see that far. Make the height a little bit shorter. Anyway I could see this game becoming a great one. Lots of luck too you.

Years
the water starter is supposed to be a huge pok?mon all the way through its evolution stages and i like it how it is but also ive only just started spriting

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Wow! You have one thing my "game" doesn't. Three official starters. Lucky! 'Cept I got the maps and the characters to make up for it.
Lesser Pine town, eh. Is there a Greater Pine town down the road XDDD?
Did you name the region? And take as much time on your story line as you need to. I see too many "you must save region from insertnameofevilteam here". Be original too!
You try your best now! CC's rooting for ya!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
What I meant was that it didn't have a pokemon look. I am just saying that maybe you should make it more pokemonsih than cartoonish. But it is your game and you can do w.e. you want with it.

Years
ok i dont like to double post but well this is kinda a bump i suppose and im sorry bout double posting but the pics of your two rivals are up and also the story is sort of up although the story is nowhere near deffinate
@Crystal Clair: yes there is a greater pine town

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I think you could do a little more work on the rivals. They look to fake. Compare them to Kyle.

Years
yer i no the rivals arnt anywhere near finished yet
also my games going to have teams like Rocket exept the mist and Shadow. Shadow are the ones with evil plans and mist are like heros to ppl

Back